What's new

Bid to assassinate Musharraf foiled

I am glad that the attempt has been foiled but where are the arrested terrorists. Shouldn't we have captured some militants? We need to pull up our socks to fight militants. These terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan. Down with terrorists.

Don't you think whatever you've said is already happening? NS is not gonna touch Zardari so who are you defending here? You are just saying that anyone who robes our beloved country in day light, we should just turn a bind eye on him because he can use sindh card, karachi card, punjab card etc?? And we should just let him go and roam freely so he can rob more tomorrow? Sadly this is exactly what is happening in our country today, because of people like you, because bald NS is our PM, because ball-less Kiyani is our COAS and because of that Retard Iftikhar Ch is our CJP.. :pissed:

However, if you just want to zip your lips on all this, then your choice. I won't however and will continue to raise my voice against this wherever possible. Not being a PTI follower, but being a Pakistani. One day these things will change, and that day will be the end of Zardari, Noora, Taffu and all those who tried to tear our country apart.

Things will change when we will change ourselves,most easiest thing is to criticize others,and pti is doing politics of criticism,wait for few years i will see,you will see who was right and who was wrong.

Things will change when we will change ourselves,most easiest thing is to criticize others,and pti is doing politics of criticism,wait for few years i will see,you will see who was right and who was wrong.

BTW whatever I've said above was my personal opinion, has nothing to do with PTI. I'm in my personal capacity can't just seal my lips against those who looted my country to core, that's what I was talking about.

BTW whatever I've said above was my personal opinion, has nothing to do with PTI. I'm in my personal capacity can't just seal my lips against those who looted my country to core, that's what I was talking about.

Okay i respect your personal opinion,i also don't like zardari but the question is only politicians are corrupt?what about the general public,who increase prices in ramadan,who sold expired medicines to victim of earthquake,who are involve in smuggling and you know many other things,altaf hussain is not living in karachi but world knows how much mqm is powerful in karachi,why?because of AH?only because of thousands of his workers who are with him,nothing will change if altaf hussain will be jailed,we need to change ourselves first,we must think as a pakistani not as punjabi and muhajir,the days when we will change believe me everything will be changed

ppp has very strong position in sindh,what happened when BB got killed,they burned whole the karachi,i can't forget that day it was worst day in history of karachi

i witnessed the whole event as i was in FB area and was coming back to my home, and i walked all the way through the night and witnessed the horror myself

i witnessed the whole event as i was in FB area and was coming back to my home, and i walked all the way through the night and witnessed the horror myself

I'm glad I'm not in Karachi. :)
Let's see what Nawaz Sharif will do in his regime for Karachi.

lets see mamnoon hussain will hang them or not.
probably this was an excuse given by pml n that president zardari requested them not to hang till his last day in office.

Having such expectation from MH is day dreaming. He doesnt go to toilet without asking NS. He is another Fazl Ilahi Ch. And NS is very much interested in toe western line of abolishing capital punishment. He is blind to the fact, that those who want us to abolish capital punishment, just awarded one to their own soldier.

What happened in Karachi was not an impulsive act. It was a well thought, well planned and well organised activity. ATMs are not looted, cut and stolen in impulsive riots. Planted people knew something is going to happen and what is to be done. They started it and mob followed.

Okay i respect your personal opinion,i also don't like zardari but the question is only politicians are corrupt?what about the general public,who increase prices in ramadan,who sold expired medicines to victim of earthquake,who are involve in smuggling and you know many other things,altaf hussain is not living in karachi but world knows how much mqm is powerful in karachi,why?because of AH?only because of thousands of his workers who are with him,nothing will change if altaf hussain will be jailed,we need to change ourselves first,we must think as a pakistani not as punjabi and muhajir,the days when we will change believe me everything will be changed

Now corruption has become second nature of everyone, whether politicians, bureaucrats, LEAs and more importantly people. Even in private organisations corruption has crept in. It is not rare to find people asking commissions in procurement or accepting substandard items for gratification. This trend is also seen in UN related procurement. So you can well imaging where we stand as nation.

Only solution is do the right thing yourself and advocate it to your closer circle. Abstain from bribing and accept official course. e.g. if stopped for traffic violation, better pay the ticket then bribe. Yes it is a difficult decision to take, but if we want this country to change and improve, sacrifice is to be made. BTW it is not that sacrifice which government wants us to make. :)

Back
Top Bottom