What's new

biased or not??? rate our moderators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egodoc222

Reaction score
Country
India
I've been following this forum since 8-9 yrs...easily the best....when it comes to member base and no.of think tanks!!
but the quality of the forum has fallen down drastically over the years...its has been infested with trolls...and people like me who are here too are interested in defence and want to gain knowledge from the think tanks are disappointed with moderating....a no.of threads have been ruined...indian section took hardest hit ftom trolls which includes some indian members...political threads in defense section....wtf?
and we r here..to get know each other( regarding pakistan)...
their are lot of misconceptions regarding Pakistan in my country and vice versa.. this medium should be used to trash them and move forward...but these trolls not doing any good..
senior members get off posting off topic rants...and we get infarctions?
so guys rate our mods...
for me webby and oscar are the best!

are you here for 8-9 years or month, you profile is showing that you are here for 8-9 month:undecided:.. anyway, i will rate moderators, 6.5/10

are you here for 8-9 years or month, you profile is showing that you are here for 8-9 month:undecided:.. anyway, i will rate moderators, 6.5/10
bhai i said iwas following this forum since 8 yrs..
but joined 9 months back!!

Sigh.
Here we go again...
wat sir???
do you think? this forum is clean without trolls?
do you like it nw? as it is?

Usually such threads are not allowed.

I think PDF should also introduce two tier system with one qualifying for the whole forum except defence sections and another after approval of one of the MODs will be promoted to Full forum member so he can actively participate in Defence related topics and contribute with the highest quality possible.

When we allow anybody to post anywhere, you expect a lot of crap also coming alongside.

regarding MODs all I want to say is they do best of their job within their capabilities. Not many TT's are available these days so that is a matter of concern. Moderation is fairly OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom