https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bhutto-family-muhajirs-from-india.619183/

Went from Khan to Bhutto
after migration from India Juna garh

Bhutto_Family_tree.jpg

Continued discussion because we are talking about Bhutto family

Came from Juna garh , and all of sudden Khan's became Bhutto

Ye chakkar kiya hai?

Note to moderators , we need to a open discussion on this matter
How did this group just changed their last name ?

I have posted their whole family tree ... their should be no objection on this investigative thread

No one was a Bhutto prior to migration from India to Pakistan , but after they migrated they adopted the Bhutto name understandable popular local name

Look at the family tree "bhutto" sir name appears after they settled in sindh

Sir Shahnawaz Khan's decendent's from Juna Garh today have a Dynastic rule over sindh so it is important to understand the truth and they should accept they migrated from India

Last edited:

Went from Khan to Bhutto

Bhutto_Family_tree.jpg

Ye chakkar kiya hai?

I have posted their whole family tree ... their should be no objection on this investigative thread

No one was a Bhutto prior to migration from India to Pakistan , but after they migrated they adopted the Bhutto name understandable popular local name

Look at the family tree

Sir Shahnawaz Khan's decendent's from Juna Garh today have a Dynastic rule over sindh so it is important to understand the truth and they should accept they migrated from India

Hi,

In sindh--Arain caste is called Bhutto---( correct me please ).

Hi,

:fie: nai g...

Bhutta of Punjab are prob Bhutto of Sindh....Arian are Arian everywhere ...we don't change our names ...too proud to do so

Went from Khan to Bhutto

Bhutto_Family_tree.jpg

Ye chakkar kiya hai?

Look at the family tree

They are not Khans even in the precious thread yoh showed they were working for Khan not being the Khan

:fie: nai g...

Bhutta of Punjab are prob Bhutto of Sindh....Arian are Arian everywhere ...we don't change our names ...too proud to do so

They are not Khans even in the precious thread yoh showed they were working for Khan not being the Khan

Hi,

That is what the ethnic sindhis told me when I lived in sukkur in the 70's.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Arain_people

Hi,

Well arian ki ego is above the clouds we don't change name no matter what hits us!

ethnic sindhis
Wanna be Arian :azn:

We are almost exclusively Punjabi -we are tightly knit and you can almost always find a relative in any random arian family....happened to my family so many times....

Dad and chacha during their childhood and young adult times made random friends who latter turned out to be Arian (we in our family didn't use to ask bararderi) and guess what we also managed to trace common relatives with these random friends...even chacha son made random Arian friend who turned out to be a distant relative of a distant relative.....its crazy I tell you...almost always we are related somehow

and we can't be ethnically SindhI ....

@Sugarcane
@lastofthepatriots
prob can explain better

Hi,

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Arain_people
I don't think that wiki is authentic....

As far as I know our ego linked with the word arian has no boundaries!!

The interesting debate would be if they adopted the Sirname of Bhutto post partition , being in a Princely state Sir Shahnawaz Khan , accumulated vast wealth and had owner ship of lands in sindh

May be after migration to be one with the new region he decided the surname of Bhutto for his children, perhaps out of respect to existing regional clan to blend in as a show of respect

Makes logical sense

buttoreality.png

Last edited:
Hi,

Bhutto are just sindhi form of Saraiki south punjab zaat/qabila Bhutta. Both are agriculturist groups with similar status in sindh and south punjab rural areas. However the funny thing is some Bhutta in punjab consider themselves Jatt, others as Rajput and still others as Arain. Most of the agricultural castes of south punjab are independent tribes but they can be found assimilated among jatts, rajputs and arains in other areas.

Went from Khan to Bhutto

Bhutto_Family_tree.jpg

Ye chakkar kiya hai?

Look at the family tree "bhutto" sir name appears after they settled in sindh

Well we don't have proof they came from India as muhajir not that they were working there....can you prove that?

Bhutto are just sindhi form of Saraiki south punjab zaat/qabila Bhutta. Both are agriculturist groups with similar status in sindh and south punjab rural areas. However the funny thing is some Bhutta in punjab consider themselves Jatt, others as Rajput and still others as Arain. Most of the agricultural castes of south punjab are independent tribes but they can be found assimilated among jatts, rajputs and arains in other areas.
Bhutta is not Arian...different caste hai...

Why everyone wanna be Arian?

For me , I just learned about it today by coincidence reading about Zulfiqar Bhutto himself

Then I found about Sir Shahnawaz Khan , who was the last Prime Minister or Authoritative person over Juna garh or Prominent man in that Princely state

Considering they were super rich being associated to a British India , Princely state they owned farming interest in region we know know as Sindh

Then I stumbled on their family tree which made me ask more question ok , the name Bhutto was not that important in their family tree untill the point the Partition of India happened around 1947 , and then right after we see usage of the last name Bhutto appear in their family tree i.e with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto etc

Well arian ki ego is above the clouds we don't change name no matter what hits us!

Wanna be Arian :azn:

We are almost exclusively Punjabi -we are tightly knit and you can almost always find a relative in any random arian family....happened to my family so many times....

Dad and chacha during their childhood and young adult times made random friends who latter turned out to be Arian (we in our family didn't use to ask bararderi) and guess what we also managed to trace common relatives with these random friends...even chacha son made random Arian friend who turned out to be a distant relative of a distant relative.....its crazy I tell you...almost always we are related somehow

and we can't be ethnically SindhI ....

@Sugarcane
@lastofthepatriots
prob can explain better

I don't think that wiki is authentic....

As far as I know our ego linked with the word arian has no boundaries!!

In Gujranwala indigenous Arain call themselves "Mehar", they were usually peasants working on the lands owned by Jatts in the past, now most of them have settled in Gujranwala city and do every kind of work. We also have some migrant Arain families from east punjab settled in Gujranwala, they got lands because they had lands back in east punjab. But our own indigenous Arain Mehar people didn't own agricultural lands before 1947 and if they did it was petty ownership mostly 1 or 2 acres awarded to them by their Jatt landlords. One thing I have noticed is that the migrant Arain families from east punjab settled in Gujranwala tend to be richer and good looking, our own indigenous Arain Mehar people on the other hand are neither rich nor good looking. I never understood why there was such a difference between them. Also migrant Arain families prefer to marry only other migrant Arain families and usually avoid marrying indigenous Arain Mehar families of Gujranwala, at least this was the trend before 20 years, I don't know if there has been some change now.

For me , I just learned about it today by coincidence reading about Bhutto himself
Alot of their glory history is made up how do we know this isn't made up to win some votes? Coz that is all they know how to do ....play with sentiments

In Gujranwala indigenous Arain call themselves "Mehar", they were usually peasants working on the lands owned by Jatts in the past, now most of them have settled in Gujranwala city and do every kind of work. We also have some migrant Arain families from east punjab settled in Gujranwala, they got lands because they had lands back in east punjab. But our own indigenous Arain Mehar people didn't own agricultural lands before 1947 and if they did it was petty ownership mostly 1 or 2 acres awarded to them by their Jatt landlords.
Arian come in all sections of society from extremely poor to rich landlords....

For me , I just learned about it today by coincidence reading about Zulfiqar Bhutto himself

Then I found about Sir Shahnawaz Khan , who was the last Prime Minister or Authoritative person over Juna garh or Prominent man in that Princely state

Considering they were super rich being associated to a British India , Princely state they owned farming interest in region we know know as Sindh

Then I stumbled on their family tree which made me ask more question ok , the name Bhutto was not that important in their family tree untill the point the Partition of India happened around 1947 , and then right after we see usage of the last name Bhutto appear in their family tree i.e with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto etc
Yes landlords ..feudal Lords to be precise...brought same mentality of slavery over ....still doesn't proof they were muhajir not gone there to work 1-2 generations...After all you didn't need visa to go East to west!

adopted the Sirname of Bhutto post partition , being in a Princely state Sir Shahnawaz Khan
Just coz they are from that princely state also doesn't make them a khan.....pre portion anyone and everyone was moving left and right.....since no border no visa issues ....you can work in whichever state you get work...stay few generations but doesn't change your caste

Bhutto family is not a muhajir family.Basically they are punjabis.What I read in a book written by Maulana Kausar Niazi.Bhutto(Bhutta) family migerated from Hissar area of East Punjab to Sindh few hundered years back.
There is no diffrence in Bhutto and Bhutta.It is just a language difference.If a word wadrera is in punjabi.It become wadero in Sindhi.
wadda becomes waddo
Chota becomes choto
kamra becomes kamro
Ghana becomes ghano
same way Bhutta becomes Bhutto in Sindhi language.
As per maulana Niazi Bhutto/Bhutta family used to claim that they are Rajputs from Hissar.Why they used title of Khan and why later on they started claiming that they are Arains it is a different story.

Bhutto family is not a muhajir family.Basically they are punjabis.What I read in a book written by Maulana Kausar Niazi.Bhutto(Bhutta) family migerated from Hissar area of East Punjab to Sindh few hundered years back.
There is no diffrence in Bhutto and Bhutta.It is just a language difference.If a word wadrera is in punjabi.It become wadero in Sindhi.
wadda becomes waddo
Chota becomes choto
kamra becomes kamro
Ghana becomes ghano
same way Bhutta becomes Bhutto in Sindhi language.
As per maulana Niazi Bhutto/Bhutta family used to claim that they are Rajputs from Hissar.Why they used title of Khan and why later on they started claiming that they are Arains it is a different story.
Sounds like they have some identity crisis

Just coz they are from that princely state also doesn't make them a khan.....pre portion anyone and everyone was moving left and right.....since no border no visa issues ....you can work in whichever state you get work...stay few generations but doesn't change your caste

Pre-partition 1947, "Khan" was a generic surname used by any family having a feudal background, it was a common surname used even by Jatts and Rajputs throughout Punjab. There is a reason why "Charudry Nisar Ali Khan" has "Khan" as his surname despite being Rajput, same applies to Amir Khan boxer who is also Janjua Rajput. Awans also used to have "Khan" as their surname. So having "Khan" surname before 1947 didn't mean anything special apart from belonging to a well to do usually landlord family. Another such generic title was "Malik" which was usually used as forename by some landlord families particularly those belonging to south punjab saraiki areas.

Back
Top Bottom