What's new

Bharatis Whining About Pakistan Building an Airfield in Mansehra

They were going to fire Brahmos on the night of 27 on us already without us showing any dead pilot. But they held back because Pakistan threatened to do the same.
Why they are going to fire because of humiliation and defeat they have faced on the hands of PAF and probably that is why Govt and armed forces chooses not to humiliate them more.

Logic? but someone don't wants to understand.

Why they are going to fire because of humiliation and defeat they have faced on the hands of PAF and probably that is why Govt and armed forces chooses not to humiliate them more.

Logic? but someone don't wants to understand.

and where dead pilot fit in all of this ?

They were going to fire Brahmos on the night of 27 on us already without us showing any dead pilot. But they held back because Pakistan threatened to do the same.
Now, I don't believe that our possible response held them back in the morning hours of 28th. They already know that any attack from their side will attract a strong response. There is no need to convey them covertly about the response.

It was something else behind the doors that held them back..

If a response deters them from attacking, Pakistan should stop worrying about them attacking us ever in future.

You know who made this claim first.. that one pilot died and the body handed over to India through Red Cross?

It was our own DG ISPR in Kamran Khan's show.

Totally incorrect. This is not what DG(ISPR) said.

On this issue, the timeline of DG(ISPR) communications, on 27.02.2019, is as follows:

1) Tweet # 1: 1 pilot captured & 2 in hiding
2) Press briefing: 2 pilots in custody (with 1 of them in CMH)
3) Tweet # 2: Only 1 pilot in custody (This Tweet came within a few hours after the Press Briefing.)

On March 5, DG(ISPR) gave an interview to Kamran Khan (Dunya News). In this interview, his exact words are:
"Un kay do tayyaray maar giraye. Aik pilot ki death hui. Aik hamari arrest main tha, jiss ko release ker diya."
(Shot their two aircraft. One pilot died. One was arrested by us, which was released.)

In this program, he never said any pilot died in our custody; neither he mentioned any handing over of body or Red Cross. It implies his assumption that the pilot of the second aircraft, which fell in IOK, died on board.

And did you know he retracted his claims in his late April Presser about the 2nd pilot ? His contradictions are what weakening the Pakistani narrative.
Why are you ignoring his late april conference where he walked back from his 2nd pilot claims ?

You are totally incorrect. He retracted from the claim of the second pilot, within a short time, after the end of the Press Briefing on 27.02.2019, on the same day. Kindly, refer my Post # 82.

I know, he shouldn't have retracted.. but.. do you think his interview in Kamran Khan's show was given in ignorance? I don't think anyone can make up a story.. that we had a pilot, he died in a hospital and we later handed over his body to red cross..

There's definitely some truth in what he said.. but why Pakistan changed the stance completely is beyond me.

Your post is largely incorrect. Refer my Post # 82. He never mentioned hospital, handing over of body or Red Cross, in that interview.

Could it be to appease a country other than India? May be the one who stand to loose credibility of the fighter plane and subsequent sales!

The post, you are responding, is totally incorrect. Refer my Post # 82.

Totally incorrect. This is not what DG(ISPR) said.

On this issue, the timeline of DG(ISPR) communications, on 27.02.2019, is as follows:

1) Tweet # 1: 1 pilot captured & 2 in hiding
2) Press briefing: 2 pilots in custody (with 1 of them in CMH)
3) Tweet # 2: Only 1 pilot in custody (This Tweet came within a few hours after the Press Briefing.)

On March 5, DG(ISPR) gave an interview to Kamran Khan (Dunya News). In this interview, his exact words are:
"Un kay do tayyaray maar giraye. Aik pilot ki death hui. Aik hamari arrest main tha, jiss ko release ker diya."
(Shot their two aircraft. One pilot died. One was arrested by us, which was released.)

In this program, he never said any pilot died in our custody; neither he mentioned any handing over of body or Red Cross. It implies his assumption that the pilot of the second aircraft, which fell in IOK, died on board.

You are totally incorrect. He retracted from the claim of the second pilot, within a short time, after the end of the Press Briefing on 27.02.2019, on the same day. Kindly, refer my Post # 82.

Your post is largely incorrect. Refer my Post # 82. He never mentioned hospital, handing over of body or Red Cross, in that interview.

The post, you are responding, is totally incorrect. Refer my Post # 82.
Maybe I am wrong. I mixed words of DGISPR with rumors..

Surely, that is the case. I have quoted the words of DG(ISPR) verbatim. I would have uploaded the video as well, but I don't know, how to do it. In fact, he retracted from the statement of the second pilot, within just a few hours, after the Press Briefing ended, on the same day (27.02.2019). Later, in Press Briefing of April, he explained that it was a case of double reporting, by the field units, in the fog of the war.

The mini awacs had the radar and comm jammed. It was left redundant.
I believe they would have rectified this problem of theirs by now. I heard they purchased secure comms and other stuff. Radar maybe still be jammed though.

and where dead pilot fit in all of this ?

The issue & misunderstanding of second pilot claim was resolved by later Tweet. DG ISPR clarified that it happened due to fog of war while different teams were reporting fro area. In-fact it looks like that two PA teams reported the same pilot (Abhinandan) initially and he is the pilot that we took him for medical treatment as well. Once all the information/Intel Feed gathered, it revealed that there is only one pilot and DG ISPR then made clarification statement. However, second kill claim of MKI still stand as before.

The mini awacs had the radar and comm jammed. It was left redundant.
and what happened to make in India satellites watching every inch of Pakistan and IAF can destroy any PAF fighters, even before they take off??? Bhartiyoon ki itni bingiyaan hain ....BS wa a visionary and bippin is reincarnation of some vedix surma.

there is an old punjabi saying...i dont know if i remember correctly......B&und vich goon nai te kawaan nu saiyaan...

RAFEL WILL MEET SAME RATH AS SU30/MIG21 .
AFTER ALL EXERCISE WITH USA IN 2018 THEY STILL CANOT HOLD THERE OWN .
IAF LOVE DRINKING FANTASTIC TEA OF PAKISTAN

Should certainly make 4 new air fields

Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa_Districts_Mansera.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom