Reaction score
Country
United States
YEvWnaX.jpg

z7l800F.jpg

Bharat Forge 155mm/39cal ULH revealed

l8iM1fr.jpg

Kalyani%2BGroup%2527s%2BULH-2.jpg

Earlier they were showing lighter 105 gun.

Last edited:
what the govt needs to do is kick slacking OFB employees out of their sarkari naukri and open defence manufacturing for private sector.

Looks promising , far better then what ever built by OFB after seeing such awesome products by the Indian private companies ...I have started hating Congress more then ever .... they have never allowed the private players to stat making such weapons ....in 4 years we have done a lot in guns ..... what if we have started engaging just after we bought the Bofors ..we have some world class guns by now :(
3Vt9eFq.jpg

@amardeep mishra

jtEZ7P6.jpg

Nv2BGAZ.jpg

YNr6PXq.jpg

IYahz3W.jpg

Bharat Forge ULH 155mm/39cal

Looks promising , far better then what ever built by OFB after seeing such awesome products by the Indian private companies ...I have started hating Congress more then ever .... they have never allowed the private players to stat making such weapons ....in 4 years we have done a lot in guns ..... what if we have started engaging just after we bought the Bofors ..we have some world class guns by now :(
The process of DRDO searching for external manufacturers for ATAGS was started under Congress.

Better not to get political.

The process of DRDO searching for external manufacturers for ATAGS was started under Congress.

Better not to get political.
Please watch the whole program you will understand what I was saying.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom