What's new

Beyond Doklam standoff, a look at 5 areas where India is well ahead of China

:lol: That was quite a while ago, but a Chinese Long March exploded just a few months ago.

Are you implying that the state of a country's space program is dependent on the date(s) of launch failures?

It never says so.

But your fellow member "ito" claimed that India has yet to suffer launch anomalies, which my response was trying to refute.

I feel like I'm wasting time (both yours and mine) perpetuating this thread.

Ask your army...how India occupied Siachen, and successfully defending it for 30 years. Siachen is world highest battlefield in the world. No wonder India is the leader in high mountain warfare.

Impeccable space launches...can you recall when was the last time India failed in its launch? ...In spite China copying its space technology from western world, you success rate is pathetic.
occupied parts of it throuh deception... and you moan about kargil.

T

Indian bragging knows no bound.check out this line

India worked on its space technology and now in the field of remote sensing India has leapt far ahead of the US.:blah::rofl:

There is specific reason for such indian bragging - indian media is preparing chest thumping indians with some consolation because sooner or later media will have to disclose indian withdrawal and utter defeat even without a single Chinese bullet spent.

your comprehension skills are beyond pathetic. :lol:

The article clearly bragging that India is far ahead of US in remote sensing satellite. Why don't you debate the content of article instead of arguing against me. Read it again.

Back
Top Bottom