What's new

Between these two alternatives, which country is more transparent? USA or China?

Between these two alternatives, which country is more transparent? USA or China?

• Of course USA! In matters of tranperancy, USA wins hands-down against China.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • China, because some non-Chinese individuals believe so.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
India
I think USA is more transparent. The basis of my answer is the rumor that China's government blocked Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

You mean like US invasion of Iraq. We saw transparency in actions, in words, in ideas and even evidence in test tubes in front of the world. All lies, lies and more lies.

Edit. I guess China does not have try that hard to match USA in transparency.

Is this a question worth asking !! Its so obvious .

China obviously. In america if the news don't agree with the narrative of the us government, it's labeled as fake news which is the pinnacle of stupidity.

China obviously. In america if the news don't agree with the narrative of the us government, it's labeled as fake news which is the pinnacle of stupidity.
In China, there is no news to speak of in the first place becoz I have heard the rumor that China's government blocked Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

In China, there is no news to speak of in the first place becoz I have heard the rumor that China's government blocked Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

Always pay attention to such because these are the things that misled one.

On topic: None can compare transparency like this or by pool until & unless citizen don't agree with and for such narrative, it is always to be asked to the residents. Being outside and looking at things, every nation does it for own interest and share what deem fit due to national interest however, when it comes to rival, there is no limit defined, to not to cross against Rival and dent her but it is always how the game is being played.

Countries progress speaks whether its policies are beneficial or not then see who is prospering. If you want to know the policies, look at N.K. Just saying.

Nowadays I would trust the data come from China more than from the US for sure. Not sure it can be applied for all things in life and for all people in the world.
In addition, the Western media has become so corrupt that few people can trust them fully. Just an open and cheap source for reference.

Being ridicule in the US is still better than in China tho.

If the news in China don't agree with Chinese Government, the best you are going to send to re-education, at worst, you are going to die in jail lol.

US is only non-transparent to the lazy and gullible. China is only transparent to those in special groups.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom