What's new

Best reasoning why IK is gradually lifting COVID-19 lock down

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The reasons given by Imran Khan, Anchor why PTI is lifting the COVID-19 lock down gradually.

It makes perfect sense.

Sind/Zardari/BB had been trying to cone people by showing they stand apart.
While we know they didn't even distributed the money they claimed they did.
They couldn't even prove from where he bought the food items they claimed that they distributed. No list of recipients etc.
Only in Pakistan corrupt thug like Bilawal can sit and say, who has the courage to ask me questions. I am not answerable to anyone.
Yeah, Bilawal we know, nobody is asking you the questions how you were paying for your Restaurant takeaways, your travel etc. from fake bank accounts. Nobody has the courage.
This is the reality of Pakistani journalists.

wow 30 minutes and no comments by anyone and the thread has IK in the title.

The pandemic is not a political crisis if that needs be reminding.

The reasons given by Imran Khan, Anchor why PTI is lifting the COVID-19 lock down gradually.

It makes perfect sense.

They couldn't even prove from where he bought the food items they claimed that they distributed. No list of recipients etc.
Only in Pakistan corrupt thug like Bilawal can sit and say, who has the courage to ask me questions. I am not answerable to anyone.
Yeah, Bilawal we know, nobody is asking you the questions how you were paying for your Restaurant takeaways, your travel etc. from fake bank accounts. Nobody has the courage.

I was a big supporter of Mr Khan and he has a habit of testing my patience but this poor handling of Corona virus crisis by him is the last thing we need. He's threatening whole population to just look good in front of his fanbase. Uplifting lockdown when the cases are actually shooting up. May is supposed to be the peak month of covid-19 in Pakistan.

I was a big supporter of Mr Khan and he has a habit of testing my patience but this poor handling of Corona virus crisis by him is the last thing we need. He's threatening whole population to just look good in front of his fanbase. Uplifting lockdown when the cases are actually shooting up. May is supposed to be the peak month of covid-19 in Pakistan.

I thin Boris is going to announce the same on Sunday. Due to it Scottish leader Sturgeon has already opposed the idea on Friday. I think she has the knowledge what UK Government is going to announce enforceable from Monday.
Germany is opening up. Most USA states are lifting restrictions gradually.
We all in it for long haul. We need to bear it, following the guidelines to avoid the spread.

Problem is in Pakistan people are not educated enough and not bothered at all.
Blame the people not IK.

Such a bad impression is given to people about west like here everything is hunky dory. It is not.
Most businesses on the high streets in the UK are open, except the clothing and other stuff, which you do not need in daily life to survive.

Otherwise, Vegetable and fruit shops, meat and grocery shops, super markets, petrol stations, Pharmacies, and many many more shops are all opened. You can get booze, cigarette, grocery, meat, fresh vegetable, Laundry, Dry Cleaners, Even mobile phone shops are opened.
Don't you even think that the businesses are completely closed here!! Nope, when you go out, people are out and about, plenty of people in the shops, on the roads, in the cars.

We all are humans, don't criticise IK for the sake of it. UK's death tool is higher than any other country in Europe.
Do you think we are happy!! People are extremely angry. But here everyone takes pride in their country, they don't go against their own.

Because deep inside he knows this world COVID19 paranoia is a SCAM.
For all those craving a hard lockdown
what is your exit strategy to get out of it once you have it upon you?
The minute you lift it you will start getting new deaths..
Maneuver the lockdown as per your health care system.There is no point in a hard lockdown with half or near empty hospitals.
Watch how the chief Swedish Epidemiologist b!tch slaps Fauci of for callign Corona being 10 times more dangerous than Flu.

Last edited:
I thin Boris is going to announce the same on Sunday. Due to it Scottish leader Sturgeon has already opposed the idea on Friday. I think she has the knowledge what UK Government is going to announce enforceable from Monday.
We all in it for long haul. We need to bear it, following the guidelines to avoid the spread.

Problem is in Pakistan people are not educated enough and not bothered at all.
Blame the people not IK.

Such a bad impression is given to people about west like here everything is hunky dory. It is not.
Most businesses on the high streets in the UK are open, except the clothing and other stuff, which you do not need in daily life to survive.

Otherwise, Vegetable and fruit shops, meat and grocery shops, super markets, petrol stations, Pharmacies, and many many more shops are all opened. You can get booze, cigarette, grocery, meat, fresh vegetable, Laundry, Dry Cleaners, Even mobile phone shops are opened.
Don't you even think that the businesses are completely closed here!! Nope, when you go out, people are out and about, plenty of people in the shops, on the roads, in the cars.

We all are humans, don't criticise IK for the sake of it. UK's death tool is higher than any other country in Europe.
Do you think we are happy!! People are extremely angry. But here everyone takes pride in their country, they don't go against their own.
They are planning to re open after the flattening of curve and we are re opening exactly when the cases are going up

They are planning to re open after the flattening of curve and we are re opening exactly when the cases are going up

Watch the video in the post you quoted. Pay attention.

It makes perfect sense.

the lockdown of march was announced in panick,

just following china,
not much data was avalible at the moment, neither efforts done to achieve,
but since the weeks turned into months, without the spreading, and lower deaths, economic faalout, sahibs angry, loss of billions,
the israfia???????? who made the lockdown got tired , and announced it to be breakdown,
now covid is getting its grips , more infections, more deaths , graph going straight up-
and every dip-wit applausing imran, that he did a great job--?

time will tell------ fatlady is still singing,

Yaar, why are you telling this to me who lives in the UK!!

upload_2020-5-8_22-26-17.png

You can see most countries with major outbreaks have far more new cases than Pakistan.
Secondly, in the UK everyday death figures are over 600. But here the Lock Down is just in the name. They had most of the shops opened, people walking around without any masks and gloves.

The country has spent billions of Sterling. The local councils have given £10,000 to £25000 grants to the local small businesses in their area. No questions asked.
There had been 80% your declared income payment for the businesses. 80% of the wages for all your registered employees.
Loans from the banks in the tunes of billions of pounds for the businesses small and large.
Now further loan schemes for up to £50,000 for small businesses to keep afloat.

Don't be daft like Pakistani politicians trying to score brownie points. Pakistan is desperate. It doesn't have deep pockets like America and Europe. What IK is going to do, create money from think air!!

our both pharma companies suffered huge loss ... -17% in one and -8% in other.. downwards... it is necessary to lift restrictions otherwise more people will be unemployed

UK is one of the countries who handled this crisis in worst way, even Singapore criticized them in the early days.

"One concern we have with cases such as UK and Switzerland isn’t just about the numbers. It is that these countries have abandoned any measure to contain or restrain the virus,” Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong said at a press briefing Sunday (March 15.)"
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sing...not-trying-to-contain-the-coronavirus.657001/

Look at New Zealand that had strict lockdown and now are almost clear of this virus, Australia did well. Malaysia had a strict lockdown for weeks before starting to ease up. Singapore handled the first wave really well, (they are currently in their 2nd wave)

I can understand IK's dilemma and he is right to think about daily wage and poor people, but easing up lockdown might not end up looking good (I do hope i am wrong and no more covid death and infections happen)

Yaar, why are you telling this to me who lives in the UK!!

View attachment 630920

You can see most countries with major outbreaks have far more new cases than Pakistan.
Secondly, in the UK everyday death figures are over 600. But here the Lock Down is just in the name. They had most of the shops opened, people walking around without any masks and gloves.

The country has spent billions of Sterling. The local councils have given £10,000 to £25000 grants to the local small businesses in their area. No questions asked.
There had been 80% your declared income payment for the businesses. 80% of the wages for all your registered employees.
Loans from the banks in the tunes of billions of pounds for the businesses small and large.
Now further loan schemes for up to £50,000 for small businesses to keep afloat.

Don't be daft like Pakistani politicians trying to score brownie points. Pakistan is desperate. It doesn't have deep pockets like America and Europe. What IK is going to do, create money from think air!!
According to someone else from uk, the government isn't allowing anyone to go out

Back
Top Bottom