What's new

Best option for MQM

Do you agree with the proposed solution?

• Yes - Altaf & his goons must go

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No - Altaf & his goons must stay

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I am a sheep, I have no opinion.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am creating this thread to discuss possible solutions for reforming MQM and bringing it back as a positive political party..

In my opinion, The best workable option is to dump Altaf, his leftist goons in rabita committee, sector incharges, and militant wing and make Pervez Musharraf party's head. Musharraf being ex-President, Ex-COA and a patriotic Pakistani will help clear the anti-state image of MQM and bring a positive change to the party and local politics, provided he takes full control and does not let any rogue elements hijack the party to use for extortion, target killing and destroying peace I the city.

As this move can bring a very positive change in the MQM and city politics, I think other political parties and military would back it up.

Your opinions? No trolling please.

Best option is to get rid of AH. Get rid of militant's taking shelter within MQM ranks. Appoint a sensible leader, who is in fact a Pakistani. Cooperate with Rangers, instead of abusing it. Left with no or very few options. Interesting times to come.

Dismantle and outlaw the party are the only viable options

The case is not Strong on MQM right now as it seems as Rangers are trying to Arrest so called Bhatta Khor and Target Killer on Charges of Hate Speech and its Facilitation. How would they able to defend it is another story until then they have 4 Days to Interrogate till Public Holiday is over and they have to bring them to Court.

The case is not Strong on MQM right now as it seems as Rangers are trying to Arrest so called Bhatta Khor and Target Killer on Charges of Hate Speech and its Facilitation. How would they able to defend it is another story until then they have 4 Days to Interrogate till Public Holiday is over and they have to bring them to Court.

new laws, they can keep them for 90 days before taking them to court

Strange the matter is to me. The very establishment that created this monster is now going about to destroy what it itself has created. and what of the thousands who died in the process? Truly, true justice is the domain of the most high God and no one else.

new laws, they can keep them for 90 days before taking them to court
For that they need to take Judicial REMAND of the individual from Court before keeping him detained for 90 Days.

Strange the matter is to me. The very establishment that created this monster is now going about to destroy what it itself has created. and what of the thousands who died in the process? Truly, true justice is the domain of the most high God and no one else.
Establishment THINKS they can Destroy this Monster but people are too Attached now with this Monster so its all Temporary.

sensible reply at last ...
its good to see sensible people here

thats what everyone is saying not just him, but the problem is whoever comes under the knife starts screaming why me why me. In time PMLN's turn will come too infact it has already started.

thats what everyone is saying not just him, but the problem is whoever comes under the knife starts screaming why me why me. In time PMLN's turn will come too infact it has already started.

not all ...
operation must be done equally for all criminals but unfortunately ... only one party is facing the heat , rest is enjoy their billions in Dubai and KSA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom