Best of luck to our friends Srilanka and Murli

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Go get them boys - Srilanka and Murli you deserve it

We beat you ... thats all that matters

Pakistan beat Srilanka so Pakistan is real world champion to only team who beat Srilanka I like the sound of that

You got to final , and we did not due to hawk eye - so I hope you bring the cup back to your country ...

Good luck !!! :tup:

No pressure but I will be ordering some sweets just in case you do get the job done !! :smokin:lol

Pakistan beat Srilanka so Pakistan is real world champion to only team who beat Srilanka I like the sound of that

You got to final , and we did not due to hawk eye - so I hope you bring the cup back to your country ...

No pressure but I will be ordering some sweets just in case you do get the job done !! :smokin:lol

really stop crying over one game dude, you have already opened so many threads. It was just a game and Pakistan lost on the day, get over it now. Stop making excuses that just because of hawk Eye we lost, its a game and win/loss is a part of it.

The hawk eye is a funny little thing , sometimes it works and sometimes it does not .. beware of the hawk eye sachin

Hawk eye is watching you now ... you fooled it one time - Justice will be served

8138812-lg.jpg

wat a loser. pakistan is world champion because pakistan beat sri lanka (who is yet to win the tournament.

That way i think india was real world champion in 1992 because we beat u. lol

Get some life mate. the match is over. it was just a game not war.

wat a loser. pakistan is world champion because pakistan beat sri lanka (who is yet to win the tournament.

That way i think inda is real world champion in 1992 because we beat u. lol

Get some life mate. the match is over. it was just a game not war.

lol yq going by the same idiotic logic, India are the real champions of 1992 as we beat Pakistan then also, right Azad ?

The hawk eye is a funny little thing , sometimes it works and sometimes it does not .. beware of the hawk eye sachin

Hawk eye is watching you now ... you fooled it one time - Justice will be served

8138812-lg.jpg

what happened did something go wrong with hawk-eye in previous match?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thumb Sucking Syndrome...............!!!

I mean, why are you flaunting your IQ on International Forum and trying to make your country a laughing stock, which Rest of your fellow citizen doen't deserve at all....??

I hope the stadium is full , super packed jammed packed infact the more the better

^_^

If there is one team that know how to beat india its Srilanka

And they are actully top fielding side

lasith-malinga1.jpg

Oh they got this lad too

Now that is what I call a winning pose

how many people support me in sending this thread to stupid and funny section?

Thread starter: a big thanx for giving us valuable insight into ur IQ and intellect.

Inshallah Sri Lanka will win and Murali and Sanga whom both are a credit to the sport and their nation will go down as legends in their own country, Sri Lanka are due a win in a final of a major tournament after having lost to the Aussies and us.

I was just supporting my favorite team Srilanka .. are you suggesting that Srilanka fans have low IQ , I sincerely do not agree with that statement

But you really have to consider Srilankans are underdog fighters .. I mean they lost to us the best team in tournament , yet here they are ... bravely in finals !!!

UNDEFEATED SINCE THAT game they lost ...

The biggest advantage Srilanka has over India is they have already lost and felt the pain of almost being eliminated so they have NO FEAR !!!

"Remember the speech of the cornered Tigers " - !!! well the tigers are in the final

The greatest Bowler of all times , risking pain and injury to stand and fight for his team !!! Murli ... how can you not appreciate that fighting spirit ...

The biggest disadvantage that india have is that ... they have gone thru an emotional drain vs Pakistan

Sometimes , when you go thru that .. kind of emotions you ease up and that becomes costly

:rofl: :rofl:

Younis Khan stopped laughing already, Misbah take oath to hit sixes in every ball he faces. Now Hawk eye ko bhi nehi choraaa.... :lol:

We must do a full , microscopic analysis of the problem starting from Hawk eye , ICC , RAW , Misbah and Younis

Back
Top Bottom