What's new

Best Defence scientists in your country .

Pakistani members please don't fall for this trap and DO NOT post any names or pictures of our precious human resource. After all that they have done for Pakistan, we are responsible for their safety and well being.

I repeat, please DO NOT post any pics or names of any of Pakistani scientists. Thanks

Pakistani members please don't fall for this trap and DO NOT post any names or pictures of our precious human resource. After all that they have done for Pakistan, we are responsible for their safety and well being.

I repeat, please DO NOT post any pics or names of any of Pakistani scientists. Thanks
what are u saying . if anything bad in this thread . then i close it . but we are proud of indian scientist . our childerns inspire from great scientist . in pakistan everyone afraid from taliban . don't post pictures of pakistani scientists . don't post pakistani doctors identity , don't post pakistani engineers pictures . its ok ...plz plz i also recommend don't post pakistani scientist pictures . ok friend

our scientist are hero of the nation . i proud of them .

tell me senior members . i continue this thread or close it ???

you can continue this thread, there is no wrong in it.we have some proud about our scientists.but our neighbour scientists are disgraceful to their nation by smuggling and stolen the others technology . :yay:

you can continue this thread, there is no wrong in it.we have some proud about our scientists.but our neighbour scientists are disgraceful to their nation by smuggling and stolen the others technology . :yay:

Only one word Grow up. Try to act like an adult .

Proud to be an Indian. We have so many great scientists who are not involved in smuggling of tech unlike our neighbors

Yes you are proud indian, yet you only posted pics or retired indian scientists
, pics of some random low level employees of GOD knows what organization, and foreigners. expecting Pakistanis to jump the gun and post name, addressees and pics of all out scientists. Do we look that stupid to you guys? you need to learn some more my friend or are you new recruit at RAW?

what are u saying . if anything bad in this thread . then i close it . but we are proud of indian scientist . our childerns inspire from great scientist . in pakistan everyone afraid from taliban . don't post pictures of pakistani scientists . don't post pakistani doctors identity , don't post pakistani engineers pictures . its ok ...plz plz i also recommend don't post pakistani scientist pictures . ok friend

our scientist are hero of the nation . i proud of them .

Yes you are proud indian, yet you only posted pics or retired indian scientists
, pics of some random low level employees of GOD knows what organization, and foreigners. expecting Pakistanis to jump the gun and post name, addressees and pics of all out scientists. Do we look that stupid to you guys? you need to learn some more my friend or are you new recruit at RAW?
don't read this thread . no pictures of pakistani scientists here . then why are u shouting .

Mikhail Kalashnikov

Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov (Russian: Михаил Тимофеевич Калашников; born 10 November 1919) is a Russian small arms designer, most famous for developing the AK-47, AKM, and AK-74 assault rifles.
Michael_Kalashikov.jpg

Kalashnikov was born in Kurya, Kuryinsky District, Altai Krai, Russia, to Aleksandra Frolovna Kalashnikova (née Kaverina) and Timofey Aleksandrovich Kalashnikov. His father was deported in 1930, that is, most of his family was deprived of property and deported to Siberia, to the village of Nizhnyaya Mokhovaya, Tomsk Oblast.[5][6] In his youth, Mikhail suffered from various illnesses and was on the verge of death at age six.[4] He was attracted to all kinds of machinery,[5] but also wrote poetry, dreaming of becoming a poet.[7] He went on to write six books and has continued to write poetry all of his life.[6][8] Kalashnikov's parents were peasants, but after deportation to Siberia had to combine farming with hunting, and thus Mikhail frequently used his father's rifle in his teens. He has since continued hunting through his 90s.

Mikhail_Kalashnikov.jpg

Mikhail Kalashnikov in 1949
AK-SMG-1942.jpg

Kalashnikov's first rifle
SMG actually

Raja Ramanna

Born On: January 28, 1925
Born In: Tumkur, Karnataka
Died On: September 24, 2004
Career: Nuclear Scientist, Nuclear Physicist
Nationality: Indian

Handpicked by the founder of India's nuclear program, Dr. Homi Bhabha, Dr. Raja Ramanna was a celebrated physicist and nuclear scientist that India had ever produced. A multifaceted personality, Dr. Raja Ramanna played the roles of a technologist, nuclear physicist, administrator, leader, musician, Sanskrit literature scholar, and philosophy researcher. To complete the endless list of honors that this nobleman was gifted with, he was a complete human being. Following the steps of his ideals Dr. Homi Bhabha and Vikram Sarabhai, Ramanna managed to grab a major position in shaping India's energy and security programs. He is regarded as one of the most successful creators of science and technology in India with the tremendous success of India's peaceful explosion experiment.
Ramanna374c10.jpg

Walchand Hirachand ( founder of HAL india) ( founder of first shipyard in india ) a true indian industrialist

HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 by Seth Walchand Hirachand to produce military aircraft for the Royal Indian Air Force
q5Ap3M9e.jpeg

Walchand Hirachand Doshi (23 November 1882 – 8 April 1953) was an Indian industrialist, founder of Walchand group of companies. He established India’s first modern shipyard, first aircraft factory and first car factory besides having established construction companies, sugar plantation, sugar factory, confectionery, engineering companies, etc

Back
Top Bottom