What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married women not only have to deal with ever rising demands from in-laws (which many a times ruin the happiness of the households they were born in) & work as a domestic help, but also deal with physical, social, emotional & physical harassments coming from their darling husbands, or should we say, “pati parmeshwar” (meaning a husband who has a stature not lower than God for his wife).

Women fast for the long life of their husbands in the name of rituals. They are denied right to wear colour if the husband dies. And in case of divorcees, they are looked down upon as if it was all their fault for the breakdown of marriage. Most of our society does not even consider women to be human beings if they are stuck in a bad marriage. Things are changing slightly in urban India but it still hasn’t been easy for divorcees.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...als-tribulations-womanhood.html#ixzz238VNqqd9

cried after this, indian women are treated like animals :cry: divya can you shed some light :cry:

Its really a wonder the demands they keep on making on the kaffirs!

Ignoring their own reality in her Islamic lala land.
Fear has taken its toll for centuries generation after generation on the kafir it seems........:rolleyes:

Its really a wonder the demands they keep on making on the kaffirs!

Ignoring their own reality in her Islamic lala land.
Fear has taken its toll for centuries generation after generation on the kafir it seems........:rolleyes:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3288850 said:
cried after this, indian women are treated like animals :cry: divya can you shed some light :cry:

Aur jigaaar kaisaa hai ? Zamzamaa ke chakar Ramazan mein bhi lagaa rahaa hai ? :D

Neither you or me are in any position to pass our judgements on anyone. If we ourselves were perfect, than we could pass judgements on other people. But since we are all sinners here, we are in no position to judge other people.

Stop acting like Mr. India. You have the same rights over your country as ajtr does, you are nothing exceptional. Personally i find the behaviour of some Indian members here on this thread absolutely disgusting. I was always under the impression that India was a democracy and difference of opinion was respected. Attacking her personally instead of her arguments is simply childish. What your attitude has shown me is that anyone not agreeing with you should be handed the card of 'social boycott'. Is that what you call freedom and democracy? There is no sin in highlighting the wrongs of your society, if we didn't than who is going to correct those wrongs.

You are welcome to take her and keep her.

There are HUNDREDS of Indians here who accept and openly discuss the problems we have and face.

Not in the way this turncoat does.

@ Ajtr

If you are bored at home & have good time in hand use it for some creative work like reading positive stuffs in islam & hinduism.
Dont bring/make BS threads to show your disregards to hinduism or newly found love & faith.

While I agree most of AJTR''s posts are good, its also true she writes many posts to intentionally (and off topic) insult Hinduism or support terrorism and seems immune to moderation.

Exactly thats what I see....
ajtr is champ in making controversial threads & pretending to be innocent in end.

Technically yes but socially/custom wise- no.And i dont attach myself with those types of Indians whom i see on PDF.They are some special breed.

I think Indian modern day draupadi is fighting her own mahabharata for which kurukshetra is someway yet to come.

Stop BS about Draupadi & all. No religion has glorified womanhood & motherhood like Hindu religion has. No doubt there are few incidents where a$$holes create problems for weaker sex but that has nothing to do with Hindu teachings.

Mahabharata was religious tale it signified clashes of kauravas & Pandavas for Empire. Draupadi was just a character in the story. same about Ramayana, which was struggle bewteen goodness & evil . Sita was a character in it.

These tales/ stories are from period when society was ruled by emperors & warriors obviously women would have less importance in such societies. But both are respected/ Honoured/ Worshipped by hindus & seen as symbol of Godly lives.

Can you name few religions or civilizations where women was respected or treated in better way than Draupadi/Sita some 5000-7000 years before .i.e right at the times of mahabharta or ramayana??

Men gets attacked in trains and got their face carved by blade.
Men got robbed and then thrown out of train.
Men gets raped.
Men gets beaten and the video circulated in youtube.
Men gets robbed, beaten to pulp and left for dead at the sides of the road.
Men gets hacked to death.

..but its never is sensational enough bcs the perpetrators are also men.

You r right no doubt , advice to watch SatayaM. jayate

but you didn't understand her ,

she/he is not about "the Women" facing problem in india.

She/he is about only about "INDIA" in which women facing problem though in all countries women and men both facing problem in less or more amount.

And height on this She Opened Thread on "Pakistan" Defence Forum , I can understand if its US , UK forum where women face less problem as comapre to india. BUT PAKISTAN ????

She/He is targeting India.

its makes clear that it's Pakistani thing

Men gets raped.

Bravo, you have compared different types of crimes and motive with the other kind. You compared crimes "of men on men" with crimes "of women on men."

I think you are confused with homicides, robbery, political killings, hate crimes, riots with perverted men who do these crimes just for lust and showing their machoism. I hope you will differentiate these crimes. I was asking does all these crimes are committed by women on men. Compare the crimes on one sex by opposite sex. Keep motives of all crimes as bases.

Ji maine kaafi dekha hai.

Aur dekhne ke bawajood, apna mazhab nahin khoya hai.

Naa apne watan ko kabhi bahar walon ke saamne dhikkara hai.

Aap aur sharminda na karein hamme ki aap hamari zameen ki janani hain.
So its the most important thing pinches the indian man that a hindu woman married to a muslim that to a pakistani. .....wow.its like some one challenging your manhood...Disgusting.meri marji main jiss se shadi karoon.i'm not some cattle or property to be given away.

Men gets raped.

You r right no doubt , advice to watch SatayaM. jayate

but you didn't understand her ,

she/he is not about "the Women" facing problem in india.

She/he is about only about "INDIA" in which women facing problem though in all countries women and men both facing problem in less or more amount.

And height on this She Opened Thread on "Pakistan" Defence Forum , I can understand if its US , UK forum where women face less problem as comapre to india. BUT PAKISTAN ????

She/He is targeting India.

so clear that it's Pakistani thing

So its the most important thing pinches the indian man that a hindu woman married to a muslim that to a pakistani. .....wow.its like some one challenging your manhood...Disgusting.meri marji main jiss se shadi karoon.i'm not some cattle or property to be given away.

:O you are hindu :O

Aapki marzi aap jisse shaadi manayeen.

Aapki marzi aap kis mazhab ko apnayiye.

Aap Bharatiya hokar kisi mazhab ki khilli nahin uda sakti hain.

Agar aapko woh karna ho, aap Pakistan jayiye ya aur koi musalaman desh

Yahan aapke liye jagah nahin hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom