What's new

Beijing infrastructure comes for criticism as rain toll rises to 37

oh,really,that facts tell a different story

When will you Chinese ppl learn sarcasm........ what he ( Trolla-lala) meant was you can't take anything written on a blog by some random dude to be a Fact........he can write whatever he want on his blog and post it link here that doesn't make everything he write true & then he gave Ex of Mumbai as better in Rain Infra
(comment #5).......

It's a shame i have to Explain the whole thing to ppl who boast of themselves as High IQ .....& ya i m being sarcastic:D

When will you Chinese ppl learn sarcasm........ what he ( Trolla-lala) meant was you can't take anything written on a blog by some random dude to be a Fact........he can write whatever he want on his blog and post it link here that doesn't make everything he write true & then he gave Ex of Mumbai as better in Rain Infra
(comment #5).......

It's a shame i have to Explain the whole thing to ppl who boast of themselves as High IQ .....& ya i m being sarcastic:D

you Indians compare Mumbai to Beijing,not us,and you mean there was no flood in Mumbai in 2005?

Drainage system needs improvement, but overall infrastructure is very good in Beijing.

Look at these Indians laughing at our infrastructure, their infrastructure is non-existent.
It's like a man with no arm laughing at a another man that damaged his hand.
No wonder India is as corrupt as you get, all they know is to laugh at others.
Sums up their country and their own race to be honest.

Hopefully we can further improve the infrastructure after this tragedy.

Heavy rain attacked Tianjin in whole one night few days ago but the next day any clue about the rain could not be found.I am still enjoying the clear sky with white clouds and comfortable temperature from then on.
I have just watched an Indian movie DAM 999,what an uncomfortable feeling when I saw the opening remarks showing it was dedicated to the 250,000 chinese victims of the Banqiao dam disaster.

Heavy rain attacked Tianjin in whole one night few days ago but the next day any clue about the rain could not be found.I am still enjoying the clear sky with white clouds and comfortable temperature from then on.
I have just watched an Indian movie DAM 999,what an uncomfortable feeling when I saw the opening remarks showing it was dedicated to the 250,000 chinese victims of the Banqiao dam disaster.
you saw the darm movie, its a total crap with a lot of descripencies about the actual story of the CHINESE DAM that the Chinese Air Force brought down for the safty of the Chinese People.
That movie was funded to show that a DAM in south INDIA is weak and can bring disaster and was targeted at creating panic

It is the result of rapid low quality constructions. its just the beginning, due to the madness to show Chinese superiority they have filled entire country with low quality bricks ignoring the mother nature and now all the bricks will fall one by one.

1st thing Chinese posters should understand what Indians comment. There is difference between India & China. India is democratic multi political party country while china is single political party oriented country. So when a Indian is criticizing a government(any government in world including India china),he/she is criticizing only the government & administration,not the country. In the eyes of an Indian there is difference between government & country. While in the case of china,they have single party,so hypothetically speaking government becomes country. There comes the difference between Indian & Chinese poster boys. When an Indian poster is criticizing or attacking CCP or administration,Chinese posters consider it as attack on their country & sovereignty. This is my understanding on this subject.
Another thing,please for GOD sake don't spoil the thread & pay your respect to dead ones. May dead one's souls rest in peace.

1st thing Chinese posters should understand what Indians comment. There is difference between India & China. India is democratic multi political party country while china is single political party oriented country. So when a Indian is criticizing a government(any government in world including India china),he/she is criticizing only the government & administration,not the country. In the eyes of an Indian there is difference between government & country. While in the case of china,they have single party,so hypothetically speaking government becomes country. There comes the difference between Indian & Chinese poster boys. When an Indian poster is criticizing or attacking CCP or administration,Chinese posters consider it as attack on their country & sovereignty. This is my understanding on this subject.
Another thing,please for GOD sake don't spoil the thread & pay your respect to dead ones. May dead one's souls rest in peace.

It is the result of rapid low quality constructions. its just the beginning, due to the madness to show Chinese superiority they have filled entire country with low quality bricks ignoring the mother nature and now all the bricks will fall one by one.

Beijing's drainage system needs to be improved,that's obviously right,but what bricks??far fetched,India produces better bricks?

you Indians compare Mumbai to Beijing,not us,and you mean there was no flood in Mumbai in 2005?

And who the hell is the person who has written that blog which was earlier posted? Indian ? or some Chinese ?

Exactly my same question. How old are you ? :D

Back
Top Bottom