What's new

Beijing closes market, locks down area in new coronavirus outbreak linked to 50 cases

Please point out the article in your so-called list that mentions the market....
What is point you want to make? China tries to cover up this outbreak from the Chinese population who don't read English? China tries to cover up this outbreak from foreigners who don't read Chinese?

What is point you want to make? China tries to cover up this outbreak from the Chinese population who don't read English? China tries to cover up this outbreak from foreigners who don't read Chinese?

HAHA! You admit your links explain nothing.

Reuters and AP biased media for the rest of the World to the rescue.

HAHA! You admit your links explain nothing.

Reuters and AP biased media to the rescue.
What point you really want to make? Every single infected patient has their detailed information and locations they'd been to released by the government and people can check online in China, your point is..?

What point you really want to make? Every single infected patient has their detailed information and locations they'd been to released by the government and people can check online in China, your point is..?

My point is you claim the World only sees China through the eyes of the biased Western media. Meanwhile China doesn't do much to present breaking stories themselves using simple translation to make the facts clear. Why do we have to post Reuters and AP articles here so naysayers can claim it is "all Western lies".

My point is you claim the World only sees China through the eyes of the biased Western media. Meanwhile China doesn't do much to present breaking stories themselves using simple translation.
What do you want to know? like this one? There are many channels people can learn,why Xinhua is that special? Xinhua is more about politics than reporting everyday events, and in this thread you sound like a 5 years old.

Beijing clustered infections at high risk of spreading: vice premier
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1191598.shtml

What do you want to know? like this one? There are many channels people can learn,why Xinhua is that special? Xinhua is more about politics than reporting everyday events, and in this thread you sound like a 5 years old.

Beijing clustered infections at high risk of spreading: vice premier
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1191598.shtml

Published: 2020/6/15 9:59:11
LOL only 45 minutes ago..it's about time

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 10.43.23 PM.jpg

Meanwhile the OP was 20 hours ago.

Last edited:
Published: 2020/6/15 9:59:11
LOL it's about time

View attachment 641789

The OP was posted 20 hours ago.
They are so many of the reports from Chinese media, CCTV, CGTN, Global Time... I don't have time to repost all of them here, grow up, man, don't act like a child. You are very wrong and brainwashed, that's the thing everyone can clearly see after reading this thread.

They are so many of the reports from Chinese media, CCTV, CGTN, Global Time... I don't have time to repost all of them here, grow up, man, don't act like a child. You are very wrong and brainwashed, that's the thing everyone can clearly see after reading this thread.

Yeah you did 7 replies to my posts in the last 53 minutes...but don't have much time...you could have silenced things in one if it was so easy.

Yeah you did 7 replies to my posts in the last 53 minutes...but don't have much time...you could have silenced things in one if it was so easy.
You are wrong and refuse to admit and that's why I replied, you are just very childish defending something that is indefensible.

Back
Top Bottom