What's new

beef export funding terror-Maneka Gandhi

if she has proof of any terror links she should make them public.

Why public????? She is a minister, and if she really has proof she should be handing it over to the concerned ministry...... But then making statements are not considered as proofs right?

It is really a pity that you haven't had a slice of pork chops steamed over with a lovely Kerala sauce. Just the thought makes my mouth water. Hey @seiko , which tastes better in your opinion mate, a saucy spare ribs or a saucy pork chops ? I haven't tried beef as yet so I'll let you be the judge. Great thing is that you can try both in India :D

On topic: after Varun's chop off their heads and throw it into Pakistan comment, I can't understand how the BJP could even consider this lady as a candidate :undecided:
He is a Pakistani. He is a liar too.

Why public????? She is a minister, and if she really has proof she should be handing it over to the concerned ministry...... But then making statements are not considered as proofs right?
Nair are you selective in giving negative rating ?

@Biplab Bijay @mujhaidind Stop talking nonsense guys, Keep the discussion civil, Rated both negative for talking nonsense... if you continue will rate on your rest of the post (they also deserve) delete those posts....

He is a Pakistani. He is a liar too.

Nair are you selective in giving negative rating ?

Let him be. If he is and if it gives him pride and joy to hoist the Indian flag next to his nickname, why are you complaining? Your comments were just as bad as his were. Now you most probably would get banned whilst he would get a warning

He started it. you can check.

He clearly said your sentiments does not matter to them.

Yeah i saw the entire discussion, He started it alrite, but then you indireclty called him terrorist too..... then he abused your family.....

Let him be. If he is and if it gives him pride and joy to hoist the Indian flag next to his nickname, why are you complaining? Your comments were just as bad as his were. Now you most probably would get banned whilst he would get a warning
You people have a problem . Why dont you say same thing tome ? Like let it be ? I mean he can abuse my faith, no body will stop him and my own people are supporting him. What can I say ?

Well if you eat a filthy animal like pig. Who cares?

But bade ka gosh is the best. Even Hindus like to eat Beef in muslim eateries and restaurants

Yeah sure. Many Hindus who I know do eat beef. In fact, I have always raised the argument that there is no prohibition against eating beef in Hinduism but that it is simply a cultural thing adopted from Jainism. I could be wrong. If you go back in history, I am certain that your forefathers whilst they were Hindus in the early part of history would have consumed beef. Why do you call the pig a "filthy animal". It is no more filthy than the chicken, dog or even the cow for that matter. I mean the cow or chicken don't go around brushing their teeth in the mornings, watching their diets and taking daily showers to ensure that they are hygienically cleansed before they are consumed by you as compared to the pig, now do they ? :undecided:

off course their is politics of allegations going on ,nothing new. No-one is a saint.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom