What's new

Beautiful Models And Actresses Around The World....

All the models that I have put their pictures in this thread live in Iran and she's the first Iranian model who lives abroad. Please write 'Iranian model or actress' beside names of Iranians
Bro models u posted hilariously colored their hair blond I don't know why, which makes them like cartoons no beauty but painted ........... . I don't like them Iranian naturally black to dark brown hair I don't know why they become joker by coloring platinum blonds.

Bro models u posted hilariously colored their hair blond I don't know why, which makes them like cartoons no beauty but painted ........... . I don't like them Iranian naturally black to dark brown hair I don't know why they become joker by coloring platinum blonds.
Well its considered beautiful in their culture like full lips and super tanned skin different people and regions have different standards of beauty

I think they look better this way in blond hair.
Well its considered beautiful in their culture like full lips and super tanned skin different people and regions have different standards of beauty
It is not our culture. Some youths in recent five years make themselves like that and I personally don't like heavy makeup and tanned skin. Real Iranian girls look much better.

She is really skinny i have seen her in real life but looking at you cant really say she is 45 + :D

Thats very impressive the way she looks then!

Fully blonde is bad. I like blonde highlights for beautiful Iranian brunettes....but thats about it. Or just leaving it natural like what you prefer is good too.

Fully blonde is bad. I like blonde highlights for beautiful Iranian brunettes....but thats about it. Or just leaving it natural like what you prefer is good too.
Well we Iranians prefer blond and colorful looking more than desi. I myself like blond, orange and red. :)

I know it's not popular in Pakistan and India but we like it.

Naughty Natty is fighting the ageing process :D

It is not our culture. Some youths in recent five years make themselves like that and I personally don't like heavy makeup and tanned skin. Real Iranian girls look much better.
But its what you would call a high class culture and standard of beauty and in most societies the standard of beauty of elites is considered the standard most folks of a society normally find appealing

@Zibago @MaarKhoor

Sahar Jafari, Iranian actress:

sahar-amazing-ir-51.jpg

sahar-amazing-ir-38.jpg

www_Campec_Ir_Sahar_Jafari_Jozani_9.jpg

sahar-amazing-ir-411.jpg

4lip9t32qv19gx6i8vz1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom