What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the
Thanks for your thoughts brother. :-)

Because of soft alluvial soil (Baserock is too deep and piling is expensive) Bangladesh has more midrises than highrises. There are over two/three hundred twenty-some story towers all over Dhaka and more are being built.

There are a few thirty five and forty story towers and a few more are in the build/planning stage.
How are then rent and price for property? I guess the prices or rents of the real estates might have gone very high in Bangladesh. We are are facing high price problems in all the large cities of Pakistan.

How is the

How are then rent and price for property? I guess the prices or rents of the real estates might have gone very high in Bangladesh. We are are facing high price problems in all the large cities of Pakistan.

Yes prices are high but they have come down a bit recently because of overbuilding and lack of demand.

Each square foot of a Dhaka flat now reportedly selling at Tk 9,091 on average, down from Tk 10,182 in Dhaka in 2014, according to leading real estate companies. So a 2000 sqft. flat sells for almost Tk. 18 Million or 1.8 crore. in USD it is $2,27,275/-.

Prices in posh areas (Banani/Gulshan/Baridhara) will command 150~200% of these prices.

These posh areas usually have seven or eight story luxury condo towers. In the rest of the city - twenty story towers are the norm and there are hundreds upon hundreds of them.

Yes prices are high but they have come down a bit recently because of overbuilding and lack of demand.

Each square foot of a Dhaka flat now reportedly selling at Tk 9,091 on average, down from Tk 10,182 in Dhaka in 2014, according to leading real estate companies. So a 2000 sqft. flat sells for almost Tk. 18 Million or 1.8 crore. in USD it is $2,27,275/-.

Prices in posh areas (Banani/Gulshan/Baridhara) will command 150~200% of these prices.

These posh areas usually have seven or eight story luxury condo towers. In the rest of the city - twenty story towers are the norm and there are hundreds upon hundreds of them.
Real estate has skyrocketing prices in most of the population growing countries of Asia. In Pakistan and Bharat also, the prices of real estate are skyrocketing. Large sized mansions are diminishing and are being replaced by high rise apartment buildings.

11226039_10206970210407293_3948381108631135161_n.jpg

Bangladesh is a Gorgeously green wonderland with beautiful village, waterways etc.. Through this pics you have conveyed more about the beautiful place.

Before I came to this thread, there were some pictures in my wind which convinced me that Bangladesh is what all i have seen. Now, after seeing this, I realize that there is lot more to be seen and explored in Bangladesh.

Thank you for the photos.

Love and respect to Bangladesh from India.

Will step into Bangladesh one day. Wishing peace and prosperity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom