What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
কুয়াশা আজকে মনে হয় বেশি ই পরেছে , সূর্য্যি মামা কে এখনো দেখা যাচ্ছে না ! শীত ও লাগছে অনেক !!!

শুভ সকাল ,,, শীতের এই সকালে কি খেজুর রসের কথা মনে পরে কারো ?

385980_451578664898735_1947069106_n.jpg

:cheers:
28024_304030613029828_946566607_n.jpg

এই কুয়াশাচ্ছন্ন শীতের সকালে সবাইকে " শুভ সকাল " ...

- MHJ ...

Some of us are ashamed of our pedal rickshaws, but the westerners and and the Japanese would enjoy such a ride. They usually take pictures of the back of the rickshaws with paintings of faces of film artists, although we are ashamed of this kind of painting. In reality, rickshaw is a tourist attraction.

When i showed the pics of rickshaw to a few European friends of mine, they wanted to visit BD just to see how these colourful tricycles work :azn:

Bareker Tila,Sylhet
acsvs.jpg

Teker ghat
dvhmvn.jpg

2afzpkz.jpg

zvs8rt.jpg

hwaa86.jpg

I wanna live in Sylhet now :cry:

Sorry Bro, I saw them almost 3 years ago, couldnt find again, Had the site bookmarked, but had to upgrade the windows and it was lost, Googled a lot last 2 days, but failed!

Bookmarked for research? :D

Some of us are ashamed of our pedal rickshaws, but the westerners and and the Japanese would enjoy such a ride. They usually take pictures of the back of the rickshaws with paintings of faces of film artists, although we are ashamed of this kind of painting. In reality, rickshaw is a tourist attraction.

Few rickshaws for joy ride is excellent but swarming them all over the country is shameful when that is the only means for earning bread for millions. Rickshaws should be withdrawn asap for the sake of humanity and nothing to be proud of.

Few rickshaws for joy ride is excellent but swarming them all over the country is shameful when that is the only means for earning bread for millions. Rickshaws should be withdrawn asap for the sake of humanity and nothing to be proud of.

I totally agree. It's just sicken me to see 3/4 young people sit on a rickshaw while an aged man pulling it. Allar ghazab kareeb.

sad to see such a beautiful land will be submerged in water in next 20 years :cry:

Kabiraz and other. Please take some picture of Hatirjeel development project and share with us. I believe it is complete. Like to see it has come about. Thanks

Kabiraz and other. Please take some picture of Hatirjeel development project and share with us. I believe it is complete. Like to see it has come about. Thanks

Woah mate, i live in the opposite side of Hatirjheel currently in Bangladesh so i can see it everyday, very beautiful development being done there. I will try to grab a few pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom