What's new

Beat Pakistani actors with shoes, send them back home: BJP MLA Sangeet Som

Damn it these foot in mouth disease leaders have created very unhealthy precedent and embarrassing situation

I don't understand. What is so embarrassing about what he said ? Can you explain in detail ?

The actors are here because they have been issued working visa by govt of India and as a result they are working here so it means these so called leaders are opposing there own govt

The actors are here because they have been issued working visa by govt of India and as a result they are working here so it means these so called leaders are opposing there own govt

So ? How is that embarrassing ? Since when did freedom of speech become embarrassing ?

If anything it shows the amazing level of freedom and democracy in BJP.

GoI took a policy decision based on non discrimination and circumstances at that time.

The politicians are now making a comment that reflect the sentiment on the ground. How is that opposing the govt. ? They have not opposed the granting of visa's to foreigners.

GoI has granted pepsi the permission to operate in India and tomorrow if RSS / swadeshi jagaran manch protests against pepsi then it is 'embarrassing' ? Its not.

Since when did freedom of MP's and MLA's to speak their mind become subject to 'moral policing' by the media and self proclaimed 'intellectuals' ?

The whole thing stinks of congress high command structure where once the queen spoke, the rest of the sheeps kept their mouth shut. Is that what you are indirectly advocating ?

Careful, you might be accused of "Muslim Appeasement" or be called a bigot.
Nope, I know how to maintain the balance :cool:. There are many extremists people in our country who give such statements to score some points, they see such situations to play their politics. The guy who said this statement is accused in lynching a man, so no respect for his statements.

For once me and the BJP can agree with something.

Daily consumption of 'Cow Cola' have converted their brain substance into Cow dung.
q.jpg

o-DRINKING-COW-URINE-facebook.jpg
@waz @WAJsal sirji useless trolling and abusing post.

@Doyalbaba kindly remove your post.

Nothing sells like hatred, xenophobia, and intolerance in India. Hatred consumes the person who harbors it. Each linguistic community in India hates each another...

Nope, I know how to maintain the balance :cool:. There are many extremists people in our country who give such statements to score some points, they see such situations to play their politics. The guy who said this statement is accused in lynching a man, so no respect for his statements.

LOL.... accusing a man of lynching is how you maintain balance ? Slander and throwing Muck is how you maintain 'balance' ? :lol:

A Very convincing Act.

Careful, you might be accused of "Muslim Appeasement" or be called a bigot.

But he is a Bigot :lol: .........jbgt90 is a self confessed CONgress politician and party worker of low rank. His loyalty to the CONgress and its Roman Catholic queen is based on his christian faith . :angel:

You two make a lovely couple.

Last edited:
I certainly hope that one of these days one of Pakistani actors gets beaten up badly by shiv senna terrorists or any other radical Hindu wing creading a scandal and showing the true and ugly face of our eastern neighbors.
It will be a lesson for others who want to try their luck in Bollywood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom