What's new

****Be Prepared: Next US President May NOT Recognize One-China Policy Anymore****

So if USA puppets Taiwan & USA states officially that arunanchal Pradesh is part of India , why would Tibet ruin its closest diplomatic relations & risk conflict with every single country in the region .
There is no "IF", if Taiwan can command the mainland's massive army it will never be a stooge of any country.
You should be more wary of Taiwan than PR of China.
Oh, and you never know. You might find USA supporting Taiwan's claim since she's a democratic country or better stay neutral.

Actually, the white share of the US population is decreasing.
I think he was being sarcastic, when he said that.

There is no "IF", if Taiwan can command the mainland's massive army it will never be a stooge of any country.
You should be more wary of Taiwan than PR of China.
Oh, and you never know. You might find USA supporting Taiwan's claim since she's a democratic country or better stay neutral.
Sounds more like your delusion than how international politics works , in no scenario is even the combined armies of China & Taiwan capable of countering the countries with disputes in the region .

Russia , India , Japan , n,sKorea ,Vietnam , Indonesia , Malaysia , Philippines etc

Logically Taiwan will more likely to accept the borders suited by its allies.

Sounds more like your delusion than how international politics works , in no scenario is even the combined armies of China & Taiwan capable of countering the countries with disputes in the region .

Russia , India , Japan , n,sKorea ,Vietnam , Indonesia , Malaysia , Philippines etc

You really shouldn't be talking about delusions while thinking that the entire region would unite against China. The wet dreams and wishful thinking of Indians never fail to amaze and stupefy.

You're an Indian, right? I get it! Have a nice day!

You really shouldn't be talking about delusions while thinking that the entire region would unite against China. The wet dreams and wishful thinking of Indians never fail to amaze and stupefy.
Yes, talking to delusional people isn't my favorite anymore.

:rofl: top fing kek ,right... all the countries that have "disputes" with tiwan will just roll over & let them take chunks of their country :lol: man if that's not delusion , I do t think you know the definition of the word

You're an Indian, right? I get it! Have a nice day!

:wave:

I would say for over the next 10 years or so. The next White House Administration (more hawkish) after 2016 will began to stop recognizing the One-China policy in the time of increased friction between Washington and Beijing. You should anticipate the following American actions after 2016:

A personal visit to Taiwan by the next US President to meet with the first female Taiwanese leader and establish a joint press conference with her.
2. Sell of unique American lethal armaments, ships, and aircraft that can strike Chinese PLA navy ships, submarines, and aircraft.
3. Now regular port visits in Taiwan by various US aircraft carriers and destroyers to send a message to Beijing.
4. Unprecedented joint military exercises between US and Taiwan to send another message to Beijing.
5. Establish a direct new Free Trade Agreement with Taiwan by the USA.
6. Establish a new particular Military Base Agreement in Taiwan for US forces in addition to the Philippines and Japan.
7. The US Navy will increase the size and the frequency of their patrols through the East China Sea and South China Sea.

How will China prepare for those possible acts above? @Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @AndrewJin @xunzi @Jlaw @dy1022 @rott @TaiShang @Beast

With that said, I now leave you with a fun video that I found:

War.

i think its the same delusion in which pakistanis prevail saying that bangladesh, nepal and srilanka will gear up against India... atleast our wishful thinking stays within the limits of reality... not like you ppl who think you can boss around US only to be bombed by a drone in your backyard...

USA cannot stand a war with China in Chinese Waters. And China is too big of a player for USA to confront directly. It needs proxies to fight China and it is getting one cow ready for that. Go cow go, you've got some milk in you.

Go cow go, its time to bite Red Dragon; because new American president thought so.

cow_funny_blue_background_marnick_vandebroek.jpg

795bb13533fa828bef783793f91f4134960a5ac8.jpg

Above picture is just a joke.
But i want to say that US and China are good friends in fact,don't you know?
If next president don't recognize One China Policy,that will be a real tragedy of the world.

I would say for over the next 10 years or so. The next White House Administration (more hawkish) after 2016 will began to stop recognizing the One-China policy in the time of increased friction between Washington and Beijing. You should anticipate the following American actions after 2016:

A personal visit to Taiwan by the next US President to meet with the first female Taiwanese leader and establish a joint press conference with her.
2. Sell of unique American lethal armaments, ships, and aircraft that can strike Chinese PLA navy ships, submarines, and aircraft.
3. Now regular port visits in Taiwan by various US aircraft carriers and destroyers to send a message to Beijing.
4. Unprecedented joint military exercises between US and Taiwan to send another message to Beijing.
6. Establish a new particular Military Base Agreement in Taiwan for US forces in addition to the Philippines and Japan.
7. The US Navy will increase the size and the frequency of their patrols through the East China Sea and South China Sea.

How will China prepare for those possible acts above? @Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @AndrewJin @xunzi @Jlaw @dy1022 @rott @TaiShang @Beast

Confiscated all Taiwanese property in mainland China and stop trade with Taiwan. I bet less than a week. Taiwanese will succumb to their mistake.

US wont ever get involved with China directly and whatever harm they plan to cause will be through proxies. However as of now, it seems that China wont be too much bothered. They are growing at a super rate, the military progress is phenomenal and if they remain on track, the US proxies in the region will be a non-issue. If it comes to that, then Chinese will keep on handling the US proxies, one at a time. That will surely increase the tension between US and China. What happens next, only time will tell. Either US will realize enough is enough and get in to a direct confrontation (unlikely) or Chinese will exhaust fighting so many US proxies in the region (unlikely). Only time will tell,

USA cannot stand a war with China in Chinese Waters. And China is too big of a player for USA to confront directly. It needs proxies to fight China and it is getting one cow ready for that. Go cow go, you've got some milk in you.

Go cow go, its time to bite Red Dragon; because new American president thought so.

cow_funny_blue_background_marnick_vandebroek.jpg
:rofl:

But China needs to match or exceed its aircraft carrier fleet size over the quantity of 10 first.

Confiscated all Taiwanese property in mainland China and stop trade with Taiwan. I bet less than a week. Taiwanese will succumb to their mistake.
Including Taiwan's IP?

1. So his cabinet officials will never have a chance to visit China?
2. Can Taiwan afford it or can Taiwan know how to use it?
3. So US navy will never have a chance to visit Chinese port?
4. So all military relations between China and United States break up?
5. So USA companies will be disadvantaged in huge Chinese markets?
6. US military bases in Taiwan under the threat of Chinese Artillery? US is even considering moving facilities out of Okinawa under the threat of Chinese missiles.
7. Taiwan can pay the cost or help USA pay down the debts?

Brainwashed Taiwanese always have no sense. They always think USA and Japan are their bodyguards, instead they are just dogs of USA and Japan.

Stupid! It's the economy. The top priority of USA government is to feed 300 million plus Americans. If nuking Taiwan can boost USA economy by 10%, USA will clearly do it. Same for China.

Back
Top Bottom