What's new

Be it 2008, 2014 or 2018, Israeli damage control Hasbara brigades never tire

HamWatan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Just going to put this guy's work out there for the rest of those opposing Ziofascism to watch. One of the finest commentators on Israel, Zionism and the lobby in the US. I feel his work should get more attention but sadly the guy's YT account keeps getting removed seeing as YouTube gave flagging privileges to a couple of Zionist censor-wh*res like the ADL and SPLC.

Israel's actions are the same as they will always be. Murder. There's too much documentation of it now, too many reporters among the massive crowds getting film coverage of the terrorist state's wanton massacre of Palestinians.

To hell with Israel.

Bro I'm serious, follow Ryan's work. The guy's knowledge is so vast. There's so much class-act media out there if one utilizes the internet instead of TV. Look up his work on wars, organized crime etc too. Watching a podcast of his in an interview with a former Libyan intelligence officer talking about Gaddafi right now. He always delivers great stuff.

It's why I posted the racist laws Israel has in place last week in a thread. You can't literally normalize racism in an country unless its society is by and large alright with it. Psychopaths. By the way, they're currently covering up the fact that shit is heating up on the Golan Heights. Syrians got a strong anti-air defense (IDF cowards hate ground battles and over-reliance on the IAF is now biting Israel in the behind hard) and they've hit Israel on the Golan hard enough that there's been many schooltrips to that corresponding part of 'Israel' cancelled, hotel reservations being cancelled en masse for areas near the Golan etc. Israel's time is running out. Let's hope Pakistan's army finally gets the last vestiges of Western semen out of its mouth so we can be a part of the Resistance.

50 Hamas scumbags eliminated.

8 month old baby not killed by IDF

These are now facts from the palestinians themselves. From their own mouths.

Go away, Talmudic savage. Stop nitpicking over tiny details among thousands of injuries and many deaths, you can't hide anything. https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/art...ns-in-one-day-including-an-8-month-old-child/

Islamist, you need to think a bit more. Vast majority killed were Hamas members. Given such chaos at the border with multiple points where rioters were breaching, the IDF have shown remarkable skill to target mostly terrorists.

I know you love terrorists. I know Hamas are like family to you, but the majority of people know they're vile terrorists and are happy for the IDF to rid the world of them.

Killing Hamas members isn't justified either you ninny, Hamas isn't a terror organization by any stretch of the imagination. Being an official governing faction just adds to that. What your sick terrorist state is doing, is what it has always done. I've already posted confessions by the IDF of shooting huge numbers of unarmed protestors.

'Mostly Hamas members' hilarious, as if a 4000 something strong 'Hamas army' wouldn't already be firing missiles or rockets! What a sad, pathetic lying piece of Zionist garbage you are. The IDF's days are numbered as it is. We know you are getting your backsides kicked in the Golan and that 5x more enemies exist on your frontiers now than before.

Death to Israel, death to Ziofascism.

'Those kids playing soccer are Hamas terrorists, killing them is justified!' - Israel in the Operation Cast Lead massacre. Or was it the other one a few years later? Hard to remember. Look man, your country's proud of its status as a racist murderous state, quit defending stuff the IDF is just going to confess to anyway.

50 Hamas scumbags eliminated.

8 month old baby not killed by IDF

These are now facts from the palestinians themselves. From their own mouths.

Sure sure, after getting international condemnation israels next jew trick is to call all the murdered hamas members

News is that 5,900,000 out of 6 million jews killed in Germany were child murderers can we stop moaning endlessly about the bastards now

Tujhe boht zarurat thi idhar Nazis ka zikar karne ki? Ab ye banda chup nahi krega. Please remove that comment XD

Meanwhile, some top-notch pure synthetic pigshit is being brewed for the next round.

We should call it "Operation Cast Shit".

1.JPG

News is that 5,900,000 out of 6 million jews killed in Germany were child murderers can we stop moaning endlessly about the bastards now
Or else you can reject evil and renounce Islam in whole or in part; whatever is necessary to save yourself, your family, and your soul from being a part of the evil.

Back
Top Bottom