What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

One more thing, Numerous West Pakistanis were Murdered even though they were not Army men or Women. What about the perpetrators?? Arent they human enough? Death is always the same for all I believe.

I know 3 indian muslims and they offend Krishna every day and say that krishna can lick their ....Besides they tell me that Indian army is coward bcz it's consisting of hindus...so where r ur patriots? And also, I know a family of Ahmadabad and they would like to send India to hell, believe me....All Muslims who like India are looking forward to genocides like Gujrat I think..

Take care of your existing Muslim Population, leave Indian Muslims alone. I know some of you think Indian Muslims hate India, well Its all just day dreaming! We are Proud to be Indians, and will Remain so. As For Kashmir, Its an Integral Part of India. God Speed.

Yet some one spend extra ordinary time in Pakistan Defense forum. Visit almost all the thread and some how derail and divert the issue........Mission accomplished........

Lol..It will be impossible for Bangladesh to punish War Criminals if they are in Pakistan.Anyway some soldiers might have committed crimes but it's impossible that they burnt thousands of Qurans and the whole army was committing war crimes..

Lol..It will be impossible for Bangladesh to punish War Criminals if they are in Pakistan.Anyway some soldiers might have committed crimes but it's impossible that they burnt thousands of Qurans and the whole army was committing war crimes..

Burning Qur'an by Islamic solder. what you know..........

Iajdani some questions for you for my understanding since you are so involve.

What if Pakistan bluntly say go to hell and we have nothing to do with you guys?
What would be your next approach than?

Not possible.. Not like to go to hell....
Ofcourse.. the offender will never let come so easy brother... Hard time ahead..

how is it evan possible to kill 3 mil people in 9 months by 95 thousands solder as alleged?
You give me one rifle 3 mln bullets and 3 mln dummy humans.. I will show you how..

How is it possible to rape 100 of thousands as alleged.
You cant count them as your sister/mom probably not among them...

READ..
http://banglapedia.search.com.bd/HT/W_0021.htm

If they rape all this women than how did they manage to kill all this people at the same time?
So what are the option here?

We will ask them once they come before court...

Thanks

Last edited:
i think the next 5 years will go a long way in describing how south asia will shape up
everybody tells hasina is pro india but i think thebest bet for hasina wold be to seperate the two issues.
have good relations with india sure but distance itself always when india tries to bring in the pakistan issue with her similarly have an independent policy towards pakistan independent of pakistans relations with india.
and the most important task for her will be to keep the sharks of china and us away,both these countries are fighting a strategic war in south asia and the small countries are suffering the most.

thanx

Not possible.. Not like to go to hell....
Ofcourse.. the offender will never let come so easy brother... Hard time ahead..

You give me one rifle 3 mln bullets and 3 mln dummy humans.. I will show you how..

You cant count them as your sister/mom probably not among them...

We will ask them once they come before court...

Thanks

My mom and my sister ain't that cheap or shallow to be raped.

I know 3 indian muslims and they offend Krishna every day and say that krishna can lick their ....Besides they tell me that Indian army is coward bcz it's consisting of hindus...so where r ur patriots? And also, I know a family of Ahmadabad and they would like to send India to hell, believe me....All Muslims who like India are looking forward to genocides like Gujrat I think..

if any of my muslim friends would have read your post...they'd have torn you apart for writing that crap.

In your case YES, if that violates geneva convention.. None should be harmed after captured...

Excesses in great numbers were committed against those who had surrendered and given up or were defenseless in a hostile population. Would this include the grievances of the Biharis who were targeted as well?

To MBI Munshi and the rest of the BDs:

Hardening of stances is the exact thing that we want to avoid. 1971 is a raw nerve on both sides (Pak and BD). I think the best way forward for the two countries is to understand each others sensitivities around it and continue on the path towards very close and cordial relations.

I also agree that the election of AL does not really have any anti-Pakistani basis. Their coming into power has more to do with the situation on the ground in BD than a great surge of anti-Pakistan or "lets go after Pakistan for 1971 crimes" sort of emotions. AL played to the gallery in putting up a good alternate to BNP by enticing the youth and won the day. Now the question for all is, whether it makes sense for AL to continue on with the past history of irritating relations with Pakistan. If BD does it right, the AL government will continue with improving relations with both Pakistan and India (neither should be at the expense of the other).

The 1971 episode should really be put behind us. Most of the actual players are already dead or nearing death (and this is the case for both sides). I know AL supporters typically cannot buy this argument, however in the interest of better relations, both countries would need to look past the history. I would even suggest that contrary to the trial of those accused as proposed by Iajdani, maybe a reconciliation tribunal along the lines of the one in South Africa would be a better way to get over the past. At least it wont be acrimonious.

SIR what you have written is very sad but its true such people do exist i am sorry to say and its not only in india but around the world and in every country and region.
so there is nothing new in it i am sure also people of these nature exist in pakistan as well as in my country russia so there is nothing new in it
i am not trying to oppose your idea infact i am supporting what you have said but still that does not prove anything worthwhile.

thanx

I would even suggest that contrary to the trial of those accused as proposed by Iajdani, maybe a reconciliation tribunal along the lines of the one in South Africa would be a better way to get over the past.
There were different proposal made before Pakistan since 1971. First Mr. Bhutto said, ok let them go and I will put them behind bar or bring them to justice.. Nothing happend, even after repeated request, he was asking more and more time and at last he himself was hanged by the same gangue of culprits...
If Pakistan really wanted a reconciliation, they could have put at least couple of people accountable for the enormous brutality they did.. Are they even human??? Pakistan even never said sorry.
Bangladesh let go everything, we let go our fair share of assets, we let go, and gave citizenship to stranded Pakistanis, we let go and had a normal relationship with Pakistan and given preferential treatment. Pakistan never even "apologize" officially for the events in 1971.

Excesses in great numbers were committed against those who had surrendered and given up or were defenseless in a hostile population. Would this include the grievances of the Biharis who were targeted as well?

To MBI Munshi and the rest of the BDs:

Hardening of stances is the exact thing that we want to avoid. 1971 is a raw nerve on both sides (Pak and BD). I think the best way forward for the two countries is to understand each others sensitivities around it and continue on the path towards very close and cordial relations.

I also agree that the election of AL does not really have any anti-Pakistani basis. Their coming into power has more to do with the situation on the ground in BD than a great surge of anti-Pakistan or "lets go after Pakistan for 1971 crimes" sort of emotions. AL played to the gallery in putting up a good alternate to BNP by enticing the youth and won the day. Now the question for all is, whether it makes sense for AL to continue on with the past history of irritating relations with Pakistan. If BD does it right, the AL government will continue with improving relations with both Pakistan and India (neither should be at the expense of the other).

The 1971 episode should really be put behind us. Most of the actual players are already dead or nearing death (and this is the case for both sides). I know AL supporters typically cannot buy this argument, however in the interest of better relations, both countries would need to look past the history. I would even suggest that contrary to the trial of those accused as proposed by Iajdani, maybe a reconciliation tribunal along the lines of the one in South Africa would be a better way to get over the past. At least it wont be acrimonious.

You have a very good understanding of the situation in BD. In fact better than some BD's here. Appreciated that a Pakistani has made the effort to find out the ground realities of BD rather be taken in by the hot air being released in this thread.

What I think some of the BD's are missing in this debate is the difference between rhetoric and actual policy decisions. Having some information on the inside of the AL political machinery there is great reluctance on the part of Hasina to proceed with some of the matters raised here. This is especially in regard to the war crimes issue and the return to the 1972 constitution. She is however, being pushed by a section of 'antel' or intellectual types probably sponsored by India. For her these issues are merely for political consumption and do not amount to more than rhetoric. For others in her party it has become a matter of principle and this will eventually cause intense friction within the AL.

Back
Top Bottom