What's new

Bbc: courts are fixed, democracy in danger in india

There are only two sides to this question. Every man must be for India or against it. There can be no neutrals in this war; only patriots and traitors.
Then I am a Patriot! See I love Pakistan and I absofrigginlutely despise Modi.

Lets hope it never comes to any sort of genocides for anyone but Indian society is definitely going to become a lot more extremist.
True.

But when our time comes, we will clean things up. So that no future generation of ours has to face terror. We owe it to them.

' Arundhati Roy ' loll..:sarcastic::omghaha:

Indians dont like here because Indians dont like facts unfortunately and thats what hurts the most she isn't talking her opinion tell me all she said in that video she lied?

Congress is coming back in power, BJP will be gone for atleast two elections. Modi did greatest damage to BJP.

why is the bbc doing this interview? why is the bbc changing it tune from worshipping india to this, ever so slightly!
they are trying to help britain gain some relevance in international scenario . let them do their job brother , who cares

Congress is coming back in power, BJP will be gone for atleast two elections. Modi did greatest damage to BJP.
Hindu extremist will disagree

I think modi will win again
For Pakistan doesn't matter both are extremist

Any sane moderate voice needs to speak up and organise a centrist non violent strand in their country.

I am telling the truth, I work in the West for many years and before people could not say a bad thing about Indian culture. But now especially in my travels I have met Indian Christian who are seeking asylum, plus generally more voice are out there who are not ready to accept the Indian word as truth anymore until they research more themselves. There is definitely growing sense of unease with India - probably similar to earlier concerns with China

Back
Top Bottom