What's new

BBC Associating Coronavirus With Muslims

I still remember one or two decades ago...

When something like this happened.

The media will broadcast about solidarity between humanity, whatever your race and religion.

But today, it's a blame game.

One or two decades later, there will be riot attacking certain groups, races, or religions.

Decades later, some countries even declare war to their neighbor country for spreading a virus to theirs.

Other decades later again, they even declare war while the pandemic is still going on.

Then suddenly, when things get worse, someone calls for peace and civilized behavior, established a world government.

That is when the world finally being peaceful and everyone is brother and sister.

Not.

50829943-8D10-4540-B3D8-9E8D808453FD.png

More rubbish from the BBC

In any case Pakistan has acted as a nice neighbor, NCOC never classified India /Iran as a high risk country.
It's just matter of time that coverups of ruling clergy will be exposed.... who is dying in love of modi.

Yes, I agree. Even the Muslim areas are being used as images to highlight reports on Indian variant.
As unfortunate as it is, two of the areas with the highest concentration of it are Blackburn and Bolton which have huge Indian/Gujarati Muslim populations.

I still remember one or two decades ago...

When something like this happened.

The media will broadcast about solidarity between humanity, whatever your race and religion.

But today, it's a blame game.

One or two decades later, there will be riot attacking certain groups, races, or religions.

Decades later, some countries even declare war to their neighbor country for spreading a virus to theirs.

Other decades later again, they even declare war while the pandemic is still going on.

Then suddenly, when things get worse, someone calls for peace and civilized behavior, established a world government.

That is when the world finally being peaceful and everyone is brother and sister.

Not.
some earth history taken from startrek

This is less a case of a concerted effort by the BBC to link the coronavirus to Muslims and more just that many British towns and cities are inundated with Muslims and it is impossible to take a photo of people there without there being Muslims in it.

Back
Top Bottom