What's new

Barcelona's chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel because 'Europe is lost'

Gothic

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...jews-move-israel-europe-is-lost-a7903111.html

arcelona's chief rabbi has urged Jews to move to Israel because "Europe is lost" to radical Islam.

Meir Bar-Hen has been encouraging his congregation to flee Spain, which he called a "hub of Islamist terror for all of Europe."

The chief rabbi's warning came after a terror attack in Barcelonaleft 13 people dead and over 120 wounded and was followed by another attack hours later that killed one person and injured others in the seaside town of Cambrils.

Isis claimed responsibility for both attacks, which authorities believe were the work of a large terrorist cell that had been plotting for some time.

He has a point, how can west protect the jews when they can't even protect their own citizens. And jews are primary targets for these terrorists.

At least in Israel the jews get the sensitivity to security they deserve.

We have a word in turkish:
"A Turks only friend is a Turk"

I think this expression is true, your own kind can protect you best.

Most ISIS attacks in Europe haven't at all targeted jewish people.
Jews should protect themselves, like the rest of us citizens of the same country.

Not really, some european countries have special laws to protect the jews more than others.

You will find such laws saying jews are "minorities" in those countries, but you never have those laws regarding muslims even if there are 20x more muslims in the same country.

Goes to show the true powers behind these laws.

Just some fear mongering individual.

Just look at the comments section of the news article...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...jews-move-israel-europe-is-lost-a7903111.html

arcelona's chief rabbi has urged Jews to move to Israel because "Europe is lost" to radical Islam.

Meir Bar-Hen has been encouraging his congregation to flee Spain, which he called a "hub of Islamist terror for all of Europe."

The chief rabbi's warning came after a terror attack in Barcelonaleft 13 people dead and over 120 wounded and was followed by another attack hours later that killed one person and injured others in the seaside town of Cambrils.

Isis claimed responsibility for both attacks, which authorities believe were the work of a large terrorist cell that had been plotting for some time.

Has the Rabbi packed his bags and bought his one way ticket to Israel yet? Or is he again...
Cu6evU5_d.jpg

Not really, some european countries have special laws to protect the jews more than others.

You will find such laws saying jews are "minorities" in those countries, but you never have those laws regarding muslims even if there are 20x more muslims in the same country.

Goes to show the true powers behind these laws.
BS, esp. the last sentence.

Note that the fact that some european countries have special laws to protect the jews more than others in no way negates or invalidates my earlier statement that Jews should protect themselves, like the rest of us citizens of the same country.

Your insinuating something sinister. However, there's a perfectly good historical reason why European countries may choose to adopt such laws. Some might conclude, in short, your post reeks of antisimitism.

BS, esp. the last sentence.

Note that the fact that some european countries have special laws to protect the jews more than others in no way negates or invalidates my earlier statement that Jews should protect themselves, like the rest of us citizens of the same country.

Your insinuating something sinister. However, there's a perfectly good historical reason why European countries may choose to adopt such laws. Some might conclude, in short, your post reeks of antisimitism.

Telling the facts as is that "jews" have special minority status is many european countries is antisemitism?

I have nothing against jews, just stating the facts. According to your logic it must be anti-everyone else to not have same laws applied to them.

It is mentioned in Holy Quraan that jews will be gathered from where they were thrown out, just before the judgment day. In my humble opinion, their destiny is awaiting for them in ex-holy land(Palestine).
See https://quran.com/17/104

Telling the facts as is that "jews" have special minority status is many european countries is antisemitism?

I have nothing against jews, just stating the facts. According to your logic it must be anti-everyone else to not have same laws applied to them.
Yadayadayada

We all should protect ourselves. That was the point. You make it into something else.

Funny you palyed a game and it reversed on you

like it says in the book, "You play your game and i will play my game and lets see who is a better gamer"

Back
Top Bottom