What's new

Banning TV channels

So whats the Difference between Indian Media & PAK Media ?

Well Put

Geo is acting just like Fox news. Pure utter garbage news

Whats with the Anti-jew thing , you do realise that these Islamphobes really want
you to write something against Jews. It only fuels what they are have been always saying:

"Islam/ Muslims are warmonger, they hate everyone and want to kill everyone"

Islam did say to have patients .

I don't like Geo, but they have their right at free speech as much as you and I.

You can go about bitching about them, they can always be bitching about you. However, I would never support a ban on Geo TV. But if you want to boycott Geo, then thats a much more idealistic approach. It won't work, but its the ideal approach. If the majority felt that they are anti-Pakistanis they wouldn't survive and shut down themselves. Why ban? Why not convince the people to run it out of business.

Last edited:
This channel is a F U C K, my whole family shames herself because we watched Geo TV one year ago.

F U C K GEO TV
F U C K HAMID MIR

Which channel made such insulting cartoons of our respected Gen. Musharraf?
-> GEO

Which channel desperately tried to claim ISI involvation in Mumbai?
-> GEO

I would say the workers should be imprisoned and questioned how much money they get from RAW and Mossad. Destroy Geo TV!! For Pakistan :pakistan:
I knew it was a mistake letting you out the first time around. Your swearing and cussing here shows your level and you're unworthy of a mature forum like ours. Bye.

What do the news paper articles in Urdu say? Can someone please translate?

Exactly. GEO did nothing useful for Pakistan. They tried to prove the Indian bullshit accusations as true and instead of uniting in this time they gave hawa to them. They have no sense of responsibility. GEO is a really troublesome channel and it is'nt only GEO but many idiot Pakistani speakers and writers who are worse. Take a look at Pervez Hoodbhoy and Tareq Fateh f4 example. He did his best to prove that it was Pakistan who did it.

These people want only munafa and faida f4 themselves. They want to say what the world wants to hear instead of what the truth is and what deserves to be heard. Only recently interpol and china proved them as liars when they said there was no proof of Qasab being Pakistani.

Those who cant love their nation cannot love anything. Without proof and knowing the history of blame that exists in India they still blamed Pakistan. Ayesha akram and other writers for toronto star and many for the times also managed to show their anti pakistani faces.

We Pakistanis have to fight this media war with india and pacify idiots like these within our society or these lies will be allowed to spread all across the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. GEO did nothing useful for Pakistan. They tried to prove the Indian bullshit accusations as true and instead of uniting in this time they gave hawa to them. They have no sense of responsibility. GEO is a really troublesome channel and it is'nt only GEO but many idiot Pakistani speakers and writers who are worse.

These people want only munafa and faida f4 themselves. They want to say what the world wants to hear instead of what the truth is and what deserves to be heard. Only recently interpol and china proved them as liars when they said there was no proof of Qasab being Pakistani.

Those who cant love their nation cannot love anything. Without proof and knowing the history of blame that exists in India they still blamed Pakistan. Ayesha akram and other writers for toronto star and many for the times also managed to show their anti pakistani faces.

We Pakistanis have to fight this media war with india and pacify idiots like these within our society or these lies will be allowed to spread all across the world.

I completely agree.

I supported the ban imposed on GEO tv during the previous government and I think GEO TV and owners could be prosecuted for treason. They have the tendency of promoting drama and advocate chaos which in turn also effects our economic prospects and national interests.

Awareness should be made about GEO TV at a very large scale.
Our whole nation is getting confused because of GEO.
We have a 38 % literacy rate , most of our Nation is uneducated thus they easily fall into Geo,s trap.

Another way to tackle this situation would be to Create awareness amongst our people. Articles should be posted, facts should be given about Geo , and reports should be made on what they are actually doing, that is demoralizing the nation.

So when most of the people are aware about GEO, they would stop watching the channel, become anti-geo , Thus their ratings would go down and they would eventually have to tell the truth and stop taking money from CIA.

IF this does not work, then DO EVERYTHING TO BAN GEO, and PUT Hamid Mir in Jail for spreading confusion amongst our people.

Guys here's a novel idea, if you don’t like it, then don’t watch it. :rolleyes:

I don't like Geo, but they have their right at free speech as much as you and I.

You can go about bitching about them, they can always be bitching about you. However, I would never support a ban on Geo TV. But if you want to boycott Geo, then thats a much more idealistic approach. It won't work, but its the ideal approach. If the majority felt that they are anti-Pakistanis they wouldn't survive and shut down themselves. Why ban? Why not convince the people to run it out of business.

Rabzon and Asim, you are missing the point here
Yes you are right everyone entitle to their opinion but Geo has a responsibility to inform facts to the people not fiction otherwise we will be seeing the same type of stupidity that was seen in the west when the media continually singling out Islam and Muslim after 9/11. How Americans really took the bait and blamed most Muslim as responsible for the attacks.
Some Muslims were beaten including many Sikhs, wrongly convicted
This is one such example.

Some people use news as facts that is happening in certain part of the world
Its not right that a news station starts to manipulate and change the peoples thinking.

A wise man once said "With power comes great responsibility".

As Silverfalcon pointed out, illliteracy among the masses plays an integral role and this demands extra responsibility on behalf of powerful media sources.

I think it is pretty evident that GEO never has and never will adhere to its responsibility to safe guard our national interests.

So whats the Difference between Indian Media & PAK Media ?

Lol: There is quite a visible difference.... that Indian media keep 'Indian benefits first' likely the other national media in the world who always care about their own national interests first while reporting .................on otherside here may not all, but specific subjected channel try to cross the borders to perform fake idealogies:coffee:
Karlo jo kerna hey.... ager quom mein dum hey tu:azn: Nufsa -nafsi ka shikaar, yeh Ghareeb mulk ki bechari butee hoyee quom beybasee sey shouting aur chanting key alawa ker bhi kiya sakti hey:tsk:

As quote: "jeisi quom hoti hey waisey hukamran musalat ker diyan jatey hein" (NOTE: The media is also a Pillar of the State.)
First of all we have to initiate to unite as a nation and keep care of each other by recalling our inherited ethical values, educate ourselves and endowed the capabilties to confront the issues like the same as under discussion!!!:enjoy:

Last edited:
Lol: There is quite a visible difference.... that Indian media keep 'Indian benefits first' likely the other national media in the world who always care about their own national interests first while reporting .................on otherside here may not all, but specific subjected channel try to cross the borders to perform fake idealogies:coffee:
Karlo jo kerna hey.... ager quom mein dum hey tu:azn: Nufsa -nafsi ka shikaar, yeh Ghareeb mulk ki bechari butee hoyee quom beybasee sey shouting aur chanting key alawa ker bhi kiya sakti hey:tsk:

As quote: "jeisi quom hoti hey waisey hukamran musalat ker diyan jatey hein" (NOTE: The media is also a Pillar of the State.)
First of all we have to initiate to unite as a nation and keep care of each other by recalling our inherited ethical values, educate ourselves and endowed the capabilties to confront the issues like the same as under discussion!!!:enjoy:

We have to prove Laud Mcaulay wrong. :pakistan:

check out the attachment below.

We have to prove Laud Mcaulay wrong. :pakistan:
check out the attachment below.

Definitely .....as I have mentioned in my above post " we have to recall our inherited ehtical values and cultures".......we have to... :enjoy:

Note: I got out the pic of said quoted report of Laud Mcauley, from attachment and pasted here under your quotes.. enabling it to visible here!

geo just wants to earn money like most other media agencies around the world
but lets not hope our media turns into the indian media

Back
Top Bottom