Banning members from making threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New policy adjustment should be made, if certain members continue to post low quality threads they should be banned from making future threads for at least 6 months. So not a full ban but a ban on this privilege.

Recommendations for this ban

Several Indian trolls and members

And specifically PakistaniProud

Regards, A1

indians are making lots of threads on local indian news....that has nothing to do with defence related issues and most of the topics are banned.....

if someone goes to latrine in india he starts a thread....when he comes out he starts a thread on it......

petty local indian topics are being discussed here and the forum gives a bharti hinduish look as you step into the members section....

pls do something about it webmaster sir.

Add Banana, Bombay Dude and Facebooks to the list. I'm sure the mods know their track record.

If A1 kaid is complaining, the matter must be serious. Maybe we should have lufty 500 complain about abusive posts without content.

This is currently not possible, we encourage users to report. The abusive member will be banned through infractions. If not then PM me, i will personally issue a ban appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom