What's new

Bangladesh's Deep Sea Port Problem

Not according to your own indian sources. But I wont go into that because it's a problem that affects you (literally), not me. But to claim that Pakistan pursuing its interests in Kashmir and providing moral/diplomatic and other support to Kashmiris as a reason behind stifled economic growth in Pakistan is beyond absurd and intellectually lazy. At any rate the support will continue and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Post these own Indian sources? I go by international accepted figures, not random articles one can find that can concoct numbers out of thin air or use old/dubious sources.

The estimate for 2015 is 44% (not 67%):

http://data.unicef.org/water-sanitation/sanitation.html

9Wksxn9.jpg

This figure will drop drastically in the years to come as the full govt focused programs come into play. The target is 0% by 2019.

So we can maintain Kashmir and develop at the same time. Its not a question of choosing one of the two.....I mean look at our overall HDI compared to Pakistan. Indians live longer, earn and consume more (and are growing income wayfaster) and are better educated...and the disparity in all of these is only increasing each year....so indeed maybe it is you that should introspect about the level of resources you have diverted away from especially schooling (given Pakistan literacy rate is actually falling now) to your military before criticizing India.

http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

Otherwise don't bring the development angle to it in the first place and stick to solely saying its an indigenous phenomenon or whatever.

It is an indigenous phenomenon and not something you can wash your hands and ignore. The sooner you get over Kashmir the sooner you can address the aforementioned issues (just one of many)

It is an indigenous phenomenon and not something you can wash your hands and ignore. The sooner you get over Kashmir the sooner you can address the aforementioned issues (just one of many)

I am not all that concerned about your opinion w.r.t us and Kashmir (its our internal matter). Just be careful when you quote development numbers is all I'm saying really.

Because someone started projecting wild fantasies about Chinese Carrier Battle Groups being a sign of Bangladesh triumph.

Buddy, a friendly advice, your posts, whether they are troll or not, only shows your ignorance and proves that you have zero knowledge about the politics and economics of South Asia. If you are passing your leisure time then surely this is not the best way to spend them off. Try something productive.

Yah ok...talking about zero knowledge from a guy that said India produces no crude oil. Ouch that really hurts!

Yes I don't have much knowledge about the Indian crude oil production and I don't roam around Indian threads either. But despite having zero knowledge about Bangladesh, you keep posting your ignorant posts in the Bangladesh related threads, now tell me who's making a fool out of himself?

Either respond to the points and show how they are ignorant...or you can continue to keep grumbling and whining about what I post. Its easy to see who the real zero-knowledge butthurt ignorant guy is.

Just calling someone ignorant with no logical and demonstrable argument as to why makes you the ignorant one.

Will be my last response to you on the matter unless you actually want to talk about something rather than name calling and whinging.

In several earlier threads your posts have been countered numerous times but you keep on repeating the same posts in each and every thread and now the amount of fallacies in your posts are so high that the Bangladeshis here don't really care to respond them with proper argument rather people here take you as an ignorant and consider all your posts as mere trolls and reply in the same fashion.

talk to Hasina.....she has no issue selling her honour and allowing such a condescending "big brother" (bully) attitude. Thank God that strategy never worked on Pakistan.

Kashmiri nationalism is an indigenous phenomenon, you give us way more credit than is due. It's actually the other way around. The money you spend on a futile occupation in Kashmir you could have used to build some toilets for your people. 67% of your population defecates out in the open and here you are acting as if you are some super-power

I am not saying that we are not losing anything in this fight, but the loss is far bigger and deeper for Pakistan, you have grown radicals inside your country to fight us for god's sake, how is it going for you?

In several earlier threads your posts have been countered numerous times but you keep on repeating the same posts in each and every thread and now the amount of fallacies in your posts are so high that the Bangladeshis here don't really care to respond them with proper argument rather people here consider all your posts as mere trolls and reply in the same fashion.

If they have been countered and I am simply repeating whatever....let the neutral observers decide that for themselves.

You think I seek to convince any of you on anything? I present facts, evidence and sources as much as I can, wherever possible....and expect the same from my opponents....and interpret and analyse them the way I see it...and you guys do the same....and everyone else can decide who is right and wrong for themselves. If someone's horizons are broadened as a result, if new perspectives are seen its only a good thing for me.

Simply saying someone is "ignorant" without actually participating in the debate (because of fear of ones own ignorance most likely) is a pretty cheap dismissive attitude.

My increasing disconnect and dissonance with a number of Bangladeshi posters here stems from them always pouting that any data/evidence that puts Bangladesh in a bad light (esp w.r.t India) is fabricated, hidden, biased, outright false etc but this skepticism is never there for when its the reverse situation. So when people have such double standards, yes the threads will automatically devolve into trolling sometimes (depending on context).

Its ok, its become a joke/comedy section of the overall forum for me....I have the more serious conversations and debates in other sections that mean more to me anyway. If the more prevalent Bangladeshi members want to have a better conversation about issues, they better improve their own attitude and quality of approach. I was always interested in Bangladesh development matters, but lately its apparent you bunch are mostly just a poorer, smaller and more grumpier version of India...always pointing to India as the reason of all that is bad in Bangladesh at any opportunity....or just wailing for attention from anybody. Its pretty sad and pathetic but it is what it is. As long as I follow the rules I see no problem with what I do in this forum or any other.....if anyone creates a credible interesting debate topic, I like to join in....but it is severely lacking here....so the nature of discussion is likewise reflected like that. The onus is on you guys to change that and then stay consistent if people are to take this forum and Bangladesh by extension in any serious manner.

If they have been countered and I am simply repeating whatever....let the neutral observers decide that for themselves.

You think I seek to convince any of you on anything? I present facts, evidence and sources as much as I can, wherever possible....and expect the same from my opponents....and interpret and analyse them the way I see it...and you guys do the same....and everyone else can decide who is right and wrong for themselves. If someone's horizons are broadened as a result, if new perspectives are seen its only a good thing for me.

Simply saying someone is "ignorant" without actually participating in the debate (because of fear of ones own ignorance most likely) is a pretty cheap dismissive attitude.

My increasing disconnect and dissonance with a number of Bangladeshi posters here stems from them always pouting that any data/evidence that puts Bangladesh in a bad light (esp w.r.t India) is fabricated, hidden, biased, outright false etc but this skepticism is never there for when its the reverse situation. So when people have such double standards, yes the threads will automatically devolve into trolling sometimes (depending on context).

Its ok, its become a joke/comedy section of the overall forum for me....I have the more serious conversations and debates in other sections that mean more to me anyway. If the more prevalent Bangladeshi members want to have a better conversation about issues, they better improve their own attitude and quality of approach. I was always interested in Bangladesh development matters, but lately its apparent you bunch are mostly just a poorer, smaller and more grumpier version of India...always pointing to India as the reason of all that is bad in Bangladesh at any opportunity....or just wailing for attention from anybody. Its pretty sad and pathetic but it is what it is. As long as I follow the rules I see no problem with what I do in this forum or any other.....if anyone creates a credible interesting debate topic, I like to join in....but it is severely lacking here....so the nature of discussion is likewise reflected like that. The onus is on you guys to change that and then stay consistent if people are to take this forum and Bangladesh by extension in any serious manner.

Okay, so according to you, the Bangladesh section is a joke, nobody take Bangladesh seriously, other sections interest you more, Bangladeshi members have no quality of argument and yet when I see your overall posts in this forum, about 50% of them are in the Bangladesh section. Don't you think you are contradicting yourself? It just proves either you have too much time to waste or you are more comfortable in participating in trolls rather than proper and serious arguments.

And also when I asked you whether you have actually read the article, you responded,
Responding to the individual floating wild projections and fantasies. Bangladesh deep sea port project doesn't interest me.

That means you have acknowledged that you didn't care to read the article. That clearly shows you are simply not interested in any constructive debate but only in stupid trolling.

Okay, so according to you, the Bangladesh section is a joke, nobody take Bangladesh seriously, other sections interest you more, Bangladeshi members have no quality of argument and yet when I see your overall posts in this forum, about 50% of them are in the Bangladesh section. Don't you think you are contradicting yourself? It just proves either you have too much time to waste or you are more comfortable in participating in trolls rather than proper and serious arguments.

And also when I asked you whether you have actually read the article, you responded,

That means you have acknowledged that you didn't care to read the article. That clearly shows you are simply not interested in any constructive debate but only in stupid trolling.

Since when are you the forum police? Its easy to make joke posts here in response to the joke posts by Bangladeshis (take the guy in this thread who started talking about Chinese carriers as though they are a big Bangladesh achievement). Serious posts are definitely forming more prevalence outside of this subforum...though it was not always the case....a bunch of you made it like that....what to do.

You took the time to count my % of overall posts here? Or is it the much famed Bangladesh statistical analysis method?

I read the article. Nothing about it interested me directly. I dont see any Bangladeshi spurring some interesting debate about it on this thread either....so what do you expect when some Bangladeshi dude starts Carrier talk like he is some PLAN admiral in an effort to tickle rain man? Another one added to the joke thread list.

Maybe if Bangladeshis focused on filing as many patents in USPTO to the level of passion they have for joke threads, Bangladesh may actually get somewhere that matters someday.

@was @Oscar @WAJsal Please clean this thread.

Not a particularly adventurous sport. Bangladeshi posts - particularly Brick Lane Bangladeshi posts - invite trolling. When some people talk about 100,000 tonne CVBG showing who is boss in the region, that is an open invitation. Don't take it personally.....
Spare the BDeshis Joe. These guys are bashed in EVERY thread in this forum by Indians
. Please show some sympathy to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom