What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

scholseys

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Sh*t Dhaka Girls Say - YouTube

Our culture is being washed away and taking away by strong western influence, This needs to be stopped. I know one of the girls from this video and they are actually like that in person aswell.

Our culture is being washed away and taking away by strong western influence, This needs to be stopped. I know one of the girls from this video and they are actually like that in person aswell.

Wtffff.. they're funny.

Unfortunately, this can't be stopped. Kids in BD find Western "sex-centric" culture very appealing. If you don't like it, you can train your children to be different.

Wtffff.. they're funny.

Unfortunately, this can't be stopped. Kids in BD find Western "sex-centric" culture very appealing. If you don't like it, you can train your children to be different.

bro, our bangladeshi culture is being deminished by such vulgar culture. Our government needs to control the media.

dude if we just settled our differences, western culture would have been taken over by our culture.

bro, our bangladeshi culture is being deminished by such vulgar culture. Our government needs to control the media.

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Only way to counter Western culture is by patronizing local culture. The academic, business and civil society institutions should take initiatives to nurture the modern Bengali culture and exert our cultural influence worldwide.

If kids can be proud of their own culture (civilization), they would no longer feel the urge to adapt a foreign lifestyle.

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Only way to counter Western culture is by patronizing local culture. The academic, business and civil society institutions should take initiatives to nurture the modern Bengali culture and exert our cultural influence worldwide.

If kids can be proud of their own culture (civilization), they would no longer feel the urge to adapt a foreign lifestyle.

almost all the girls i know in dhaka are like this, this bastardization of our culture needs to stop.

Brother, which part of the video is Western??? I did not find anything western in it except some of the clothings. They were having a girls night out and having fun. They made the video very cool.

And some of the ***** they were talking about. You will be amaze if yu listen to village girls while talking to themselves. LOL

lol brother, i havent talked to any girl besides the ones in gulshan and few selective ones from dhanmondi in a loooooong time. hell everyone of em all they do is drama and gossip lol.

Girls will be girls. I cant find any western thing in the video except they are all chubby/fat.

Girls will be girls. I cant find any western thing in the video except they are all chubby/fat.

2 of them are, one is pretty mint.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

like i said western culture is distroying ours
the only way 2 safe it by islam

now you are preaching.

toh english medium bondho korona
tumi nijei toh english medium ar student
maximum yabakhor gulo english medium ar student
The way my bangladeshi friend (he is not from city or well educated) describes, I understand he lived in a open culture where I was brought up in a conservative culture. I envy him for that.

Back
Top Bottom