Bangladesh' Top Hindutva Camapigner & Proud RSS Member Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Top RSS Hindutva agent in Bangladesh Govinda Chandra Pramanik speaks. He is surprisingly anti-AL. He is president of Bangladesh Jatiya Hindu Mahajot (National Hindu council). You can look at his speaking style and see what this guy's background is compared to this guy who should've led the Hindu community in Bangladesh.

I guess Hasina pandering to minorities did not work. :-)

Last edited:
There is a basic difference between the two.

Dr Debapriya is an educated gentleman

while Go-binda babu or 'গো বাইন্ধা' is an uneducated hindutva gutter swipe.

Nuff said.

Top RSS Hindutva agent in Bangladesh Govinda Chandra Pramanik speaks. He is surprisingly anti-AL. He is president of Bangladesh Jatiya Hindu Mahajot (National Hindu council). You can look at his speaking style and see what this guy's background is compared to this guy who should've led the Hindu community in Bangladesh.

I guess Hasina pandering to minorities did not work. :-)

Let him take advantage of NRC/CAA and bugger off.

Their aim is to create ethnic strife in BD like India.

Their wet dream is that will create the excuse for India to annex BD.

He is frustrated that BD Muslims are not reacting to Hinduvta provocations.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali
@Homo Sapiens

@Bilal9 , bhai , Govinda Chandra pramanic and his kind are the main reason, I think Hasina isn't pro India!

Because he is hindutva agents, now trying to play as patriot!

Here is his akhanda bharat dream 2 years ago!

When I see such Hindutva is speaking against govt ( not saying that govt is finishta)

But Debpriyo bhattchariya is a patriot man , no doubt!

He is surprisingly anti-AL
He became anti AL recently ( 2, 3 years maybe , although I could be wrong) , or i would say ,cobra finally showed his hood!

I want an unelected dictatorship govt ( presidential form and non political ) , but still if political parties are the only choice ( I hope not) , then surely Hasina is still better choice !

I just want hasina regime stop flattering India!

Last edited:
@Bilal9 , bhai , Govinda Chandra pramanic and his kind are the main reason, I think Hasina isn't pro India!

Because he is hindutva agents, now trying to play as patriot!

Here is his akhanda bharat dream 2 years ago!

When I see such Hindutva is speaking against govt ( not saying that govt is finishta)

But Debpriyo bhattchariya is a patriot man , no doubt!

He became anti AL recently ( 2, 3 years maybe , although I could be wrong) , or i would say ,cobra finally showed his hood!

I want an unelected dictatorship govt ( presidential form and non political ) , but still if political parties are the only choice ( I hope not) , then surely Hasina is still better choice !

I just want hasina regime stop flattering India!

Wow this guy is an open Hindutvabadi ! Double wow !! Total nutcase ! :lol:

What planet does this idiot live on ? I thought he is a Bangladeshi citizen. He is communalizing local Hindus into being Hindutvabadis.

Hasina's govt. has problems with Jamatis but not with this? We need to cancel this guy's citizenship ASAP.

Perfect fifth columnist....just regrettable that govt. (RAB) doesn't have a "talk" with him.

Another lucid discussion expressing similar thoughts to mine.

Wow this guy is an open Hindutvabadi ! Double wow !! Total nutcase ! :lol:

What planet does this idiot live on ? I thought he is a Bangladeshi citizen. He is communalizing local Hindus into being Hindutvabadis.

Hasina's govt. has problems with Jamatis but not with this? We need to cancel this guy's citizenship ASAP.

Perfect fifth columnist....just regrettable that govt. (RAB) doesn't have a "talk" with him.
Whole heartedly agree @Bilal9 Bhai! Just thinking why govt didn't cancel is citizenship, even after such speak against the sovereignty of Bangladesh?

Who are Rajakaars and jihadis to decide who should "lead" the Hindu community?
If you ( sanghi) try to be over smart , Hindutva bastards will be kicked on their balls inside Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom