What's new

Bangladesh proposes India to hold Covid-19 vaccine trial here

What has this thread got to do with Pakistan?

I suggest all Pakistanis to report off topic troll posts from Indians.

What has this thread got to do with Pakistan?

I suggest all Pakistanis to report off topic troll posts from Indians.
Brother it’s an obsession - indian on a Pakistan forum wanting to compare their tiny hearts to Pakistani hearts and take
The thread off topic taking it away from
indian inefficiency

Corona virus has spun out of control In India - poor governance and leadership has led to millions suffering and many losing their lives. India is months possibly years away from a safe vaccine. Bangladesh will be waiting a long time if they are reliant on India.
India will license manufacture Russian vaccine most probably. Can’t say that’s safe... I reckon bd’s best bet is to fast track the animal trials and proceed to human trials by November... continue the alternative treatment methods They’ve devised and then start rolling out vaccines made in bd

Everything he touches turns to crap. The way lockdown was organised - the lack of testing - lack of basic hygiene - lack of food and people living on top of each other was the perfect storm - of course without doubt Modi will blame his boogeyman -Pakistan.
I guess they probably asked 100 sanghi and 86 said Modi is graaaaaate - the other 14 probably couldn’t read
Dude there people are fanatics, they didn’t want to believe coronavirus was a thing, they expected gai dung body lotion And gai Uric acid will cleanse their body what else can you expect govt to do.
Just thank god that you got your seperate country and we got ours. Anything to stay at an arms length from fanatics

Dude there people are fanatics, they didn’t want to believe coronavirus was a thing, they expected gai dung body lotion And gai Uric acid will cleanse their body what else can you expect govt to do.
Just thank god that you got your seperate country and we got ours. Anything to stay at an arms length from fanatics
Agree yaar - I don’t want anyone on this world to suffer unnecessarily and Indian leaders seem to be punishing the poor in particular

Back
Top Bottom