What's new

* 'Bangladesh population likely to stabilize at 20 crore by 2030'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, in 1990 they said we have 14 cr people, in 1995 they said 15cr, in 2000 they said 16. Do you honestly believe we still have 16cr?? In that ratio it should be at least 19cr....

Who said??? Some NGO?

how can we save you we are ourselves a possible target of this super power expanding :confused: you know what happen when countries expand for resources :cry:
They make people from other countries slave. No, I don't want to work in slave camp. Imran bhai, get me out of here, plzzzzzzzz. Aapko whiskey ka vaasta. :fie:

1. First of all our homeland frontiers extend to the Rajmahal Hills. That was the western extent of the last sovereign state we had under the great patriot and Shaheed, Nawab Sirajuddawla.

2. If a referendum is taken today, P/bengal, Assam and Arakan would join us because of their Muslim population. Tripura is Bengalee and consider BD as their country rather than Delhi lying off further than the moon. And for reasons of economics, connectivity/logistics,etc the entire NE would want to join us.

3. Great land-masses like SA, Europe, etc are constantly changing borders within. For periods the constituent units come together, and then there is a period when they fall away. This and the results of wars within and invasions from without would throw away current demarcations.

4. We need to be alert and prepared for the inevitable moment to arrive.

try reclaiming land from bay of bengal..

us se kya ho ga?:what:

us se, india mein 3crore kum ho jayenge.

yaar i hava jhakaas idea . Bangladesh is small country make it 2 floors ground floor for poor first floor middle class and 2nd floor for rich elite gov whatever :azn: now you are 147600km then your area will be 442800km WOW

They make people from other countries slave. No, I don't want to work in slave camp. Imran bhai, get me out of here, plzzzzzzzz. Aapko whiskey ka vaasta. :fie:

You are welcome in greater Bangladesh and no we dont consider anybody low caste or slave even if you are one of them in your present country. We are for a just society, equal under one flag/...

Hail Greater Bangladesh (since Rajmahal Hill) ;)

bhai jee we are worry also abhi angreez ko gaay hoy 70 saal hoy hain ab ye museebat aan pari hai :frown::disagree: we don't have jinnah - gandhi this time we have zardari - soniya man they will sure sale it BD :angel:

lets all abandon religion, and make whole s asia with common religion. brand new.

how can we save you we are ourselves a possible target of this super power expanding :confused: you know what happen when countries expand for resources :cry:

Dnt worry. We do not have any plan to expand in any failed state which will become more burden on us.

Dnt worry. We do not have any plan to expand in any failed state which will become more burden on us.

uncle first stop getting trade concessions in europe for winning the oscar in most under developed category. then you can talk about being able to expand land wise. then only you can choose on when you want to expand.

bhai jee we are worry also abhi angreez ko gaay hoy 70 saal hoy hain ab ye museebat aan pari hai :frown::disagree: we don't have jinnah - gandhi this time we have zardari - soniya man they will sure sale it BD :angel:

:lol: who is the museebat in whole south asia we all know. Try to make your people educate and literate. Give some freedom to the woman, give them the opportunity to study and learn and do work for some earning then you will be able to get rid of this museebat.

Man 20 crores in that landmass is too much. I mean it is very scary to see how tight resources will get if country the size of Bangladesh has the same population as a country like Pakistan.

Every small country like Singapore has established means and measures to control population through softer means (work lifestyle, social and cultural pattern etc). It is very crucial that Bangladesh and even we adopt a similar strategy because with more population, there will be more resource crunch and that will only increase frictions.

I really hope south Asians realize what idiocy it is to have armies instead of families in today's world.

The lower and lower-middle class is still not realizing the dangers of over-population.

well at this time you should worry to go under water :P as much as failed state piss in sea its rise up and you go more down under water year by year

When's Bangladesh going to disappear?

by Jerry Guo (RSS feed) on Jan 21st 2008 at 9:00AM
The country's the size of Iowa, but has half the population of the entire United States. Oh, and by the way, it could possibly be wiped out in the next century.

Here's the thing: Bangladesh happens to be situated at sea level in a region of the world where flooding and monsoons are already a problem. As it stands, each year roughly half the country is under water at one point or another. But because of possible rising sea levels in the next 20 years (even a 20-centimeter rise) could devastate 10-million Bangladeshis.

We've heard of small island nations like Tuvalu (most famous for their Internet TLD: .TV) that are doomed to extinction if global warming pans out. But if the same thing happens to Bangladesh, that's going to be more than a humanitarian disaster. They have a growing Islamic fundamentalist movement and a very weak government, which means the threat of less and less land (and more and more water) will undoubtedly destabilize the region.

As with many recent postings (a la Mt. Kilimanjaro), all this is to say visit Bangladesh soon, lest it be under water by the time you get around to it. Here's a great analysis piece about Bangladesh and global warming in this month's Atlantic.

Gadling | travel blog | news, stories, deals, and tips.

uncle first stop getting trade concessions in europe for winning the oscar in most under developed category. then you can talk about being able to expand land wise. then only you can choose on when you want to expand.

You do not need to get hyper. We have already crossed India in terms of exporting and which forced 1.5 million people in India job less. Now our target to capture 5 billion usd rmg market in India within next couple of years and then to expand more.

For Pakistan :rofl:

It is a past history now...

Exports: Bangladesh leaves Pakistan behind | Business Recorder

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom