What's new

Bangladesh opposition leader virtually remains confined to Gulshan house

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Khaleda virtually remains confined to Gulshan house

Staff Correspondent, Dhaka, Nov 9: A large contingent of police personnel including dozens of policewomen were deployed near the BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia`s Gulshan residence and her political office in the capital Saturday evening.

Witnesses said Khaleda Zia has virtually remained confined to her residence as detectives and uniformed policemen surrounded her residence.

Khaleda virtually remains confined to Gulshan house - www.risingbd.com

Even more desperate indian and Awami League joint bid to brutally silence Bangladeshi people and opposition demand for free election, cut off water and food supply to opposition leader house.

Who is advising Hasina?

Can Hasina imprisoned millions of BNP-Jamat supporter forever? How Hasina plan to confined the escalating violence that taking place as we speak. I'd like to see Hasina gets what she deserve.

Hasina is a wrong headed,Kafir . Iss nagin ko , do lath marke ,use India / Canada sent up karna chahiye. Agar kuch bhi ghalat hua,to Hasina hogi uske jimmedar.

Who is advising Hasina?

India is in driving seat of Awami League regime and action, Hasina as indian proxy gladly executing indian oppression and killing against Bangladeshis. This is no longer a political issue with Awami League or about election. India declared proxy war on Bangladesh and Bangladeshis to impose its will.

Hasina is crossing limits, it is good in a way, lets see how far she goes and how the public and army reacts?

Who is advising Hasina?

Can Hasina imprisoned millions of BNP-Jamat supporter forever? How Hasina plan to confined the escalating violence that taking place as we speak. I'd like to see Hasina gets what she deserve.

One of my colleagues stated that young boys were randomly rounded up yesterday night. According to him, most of them were not even affiliated with Jamaat/Shibir.

Déjà Vu :rolleyes:

Good.Hasina should do more than confine BKZ.this will be the last tipping point for AL.there is Millon's of sympathy vote waiting for BNP.+ the added Jamat votes.BKZ just needs to be patience and sit tight.Go BNP go.:yahoo: We are with you.

Back
Top Bottom