What's new

Bangladesh needs to be open to engagement with Taliban: Ambassador Humayun Kabir

Does that really matter ? When I was a teenager, I like to fantasied every pretty women ( specially celebrities) as my girlfriend!

Does it make all of them my girl friend sir?

Momen and other Bangladeshi ministers don't know how to balance.

I see that you ( and maybe ustadji @Al-zakir too) still remained a teenager! :p:
dil to bacha hai ji :D

If some American think like that, then they think because of people like you ustadji , who love Pakistan more than own motherland Bangladesh and defame Bangladesh by calling it Indian province or Indian colony or bla bla... .

However you should not forget that Pakistanis ( former west Pakistan ) weren't front loners for the creation of Pakistan, but Bengalis created the separate Muslim country named Pakistan dominion!

And now just because your BNP jamat isn't in power and people aren't coming to street to give your party a chance of looting Bangladesh, people like you bad mouth about Bangladesh.

That's the reason others get negative message!

Ustadji @Al-zakir :undecided:

Who is actually not opportunistic?

Aha soo sad!
If some American think like that, then they think because of people like you ustadji , who love Pakistan more than own motherland Bangladesh and defame Bangladesh by calling it Indian province or Indian colony or bla bla... .

However you should not forget that Pakistanis ( former west Pakistan ) weren't front loners for the creation of Pakistan, but Bengalis created the separate Muslim country named Pakistan dominion!

And now just because your BNP jamat isn't in power and people aren't coming to street to give your party a chance of looting Bangladesh, people like you bad mouth about Bangladesh.

That's the reason others get negative message!

Ustadji @Al-zakir :undecided:

Who is actually not opportunistic?

Aha soo sad!

Give me a one good reason why should I stand for BD?

There are quite a few Bangladeshis in the Biden Administration, who are second generation Bangladeshis in the US.

It will take a while.

Bangladeshi or Bangladeshi origin American?

o zakir bhai, amra desh re maya mohobbot na khori the khe khortho?
onyo deshor manush ibazut ase tharar mono kitha aybo? ze bangali manush tharar deshor lagi shorom? desh zesar lakhan thahok, deshor ekhta maya ase

Bangladeshi origin American. You have to be US Citizen of course. Mostly East Coast kids with Bangladeshi parents.

Back
Top Bottom