What's new

Bangladesh doesn’t need India’s army team to deal with COVID-19: FM

The Ronin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Foreign minister AK Abdul Momen on Wednesday said that Bangladesh did not require services of the Indian Army team for containing COVID-19 pandemic.

‘We do not need, rather we are sending teams to different countries,’ the foreign minister told New Age over phone, about an Indian media report on preparations of the Indian Army for deploying troops to several countries including Bangladesh for containing the disease.

Bangladesh armed forces have sent medical teams to Kuwait, he said.

Bangladesh also extended support to Maldives, Bhutan and China, the foreign minister added.

‘The Indian Army is readying separate teams to be deployed in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan to help those countries boost capabilities to deal with rising cases of coronavirus,’ Indian media The Print reported on Tuesday with reference to the state-owned news agency Press Trust of India.

The teams for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan are being readied as part of India’s policy of extending helping hand to all friendly countries in the region to fight the pandemic.

Bangladesh diplomatic sources said that the Indian side did not inform anything about their plan to send Indian Army teams in COVID-19 operations. ‘Publishing a report by Indian state-owned news agency PTI is, however, significant,’ a Bangladesh official said.

India has been playing a key role in pushing for a common framework in fighting the pandemic in the SAARC region.

As part of its policy to help friendly countries to deal with the pandemic, India is also supplying anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine to 55 countries, according to the report.

In the neighbourhood, India is sending the drug to Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Nepal, Maldives, Mauritius, Sri Lanka and Myanmar, it added.

https://www.newagebd.net/article/10...eed-indias-army-team-to-deal-with-covid-19-fm

Foreign minister AK Abdul Momen on Wednesday said that Bangladesh did not require services of the Indian Army team for containing COVID-19 pandemic.
@mmr , look at the statement of beloved Indian spouse ! Only military is the sign of sovereignty , and even the self claimed Indian spouse dare not to make mistake ! make sense ? ;)

@mmr , look at the statement of beloved Indian spouse ! Only military is the sign of sovereignty , and even the self claimed Indian spouse dare not to make mistake ! make sense ? ;)
But is Bangladesh on good shape? We dont need indian help but we need help from china specially doctors advise from china. Seems our health care professionals are not getting enough training how to deal with this pandemic. Bd should ask china to send a health care expert team.

But is Bangladesh on good shape? We dont need indian help but we need help from china specially doctors advise from china.
Indeed we need the help from our nicest ally China , no disagreement ! After all only a fool will reject the help from ally .
Seems our health care professionals are not get enough training how to deal with this pandemic. Bd should ask china to send a health care expert team.
Yes I agree . Also our people are actually uncontrollable by civil administration . One mistake govt has made and that is not deploying army in right time . But it's hard to blame govt entirely though , as who knew that our brave people do not fear death and too pious to pray in mass ill death ? We are more Christian than pope himself you know this , don't you ?

Last edited:
Indeed we need the help from our nicest ally China , no disagreement ! After all only a full will reject the help from ally .

Yes I agree . Also our people are actually uncontrollable by civil administration . One mistake govt has made and that is not deploying army in right time . But it's hard to blame govt entirely though , as who knew that our brave people do not fear death and too pious to pray in mass ill death ? We are more Christian than pope himself you know this , don't you ?
Well for a third world country its a nightmare. What can you do....when usa has 45k dead ppl with most advanced hospitals. Canada did better job but here ppl take social distance very seriously. In Bangladesh ppl are not so serious. And then poor ppl need food so they will go out. Sad situation.

Well for a third world country its a nightmare. What can you do....when usa has 45k dead ppl with most advanced hospitals. Canada did better job but here ppl take social distance very seriously. In Bangladesh ppl are not so serious. And then poor ppl need food so they will go out. Sad situation.
Yes situation is critical . Lock down extended till 5 may , maybe that whole will be locked down . Hasina is planning ration till june. I think this time she will use intelligence report properly. But thankfully our death Number is under control. The major worry is people are not healing . death rate is more than healing rate ! We need to stop it at any cost ,there are still time !

Yes situation is critical . Lock down extended till 5 may , maybe that whole will be locked down . Hasina is planning ration till june. I think this time she will use intelligence report properly. But thankfully our death Number is under control. The major worry is people are not healing .
We should put curfiew for three weeks. And declare national emergency. Increase testing to 100k per week. All private and ngo should work together with government to tackle this. We were under prepared from the beginning. Now slowly government speeding up initiatives.

We should put curfiew for three weeks. And declare national emergency. Increase testing to 100k per week. All private and ngo should work together with government to tackle this. We were under prepared from the beginning. Now slowly government speeding up initiatives.
Agree . Curfew is the only solution by declaring emergency . Gonosatho kendro's testing kit will be ready by 25 april , so we will see increase test . But We need to heal patient faster . Otherwise we will be in trouble !

Perhaps plasma therapy will help .

https://bangla.bdnews24.com/health/article1750179.bdnews

@mmr

India successfully used plasma therapy , so there is a hope IMHO !

Last edited:
Agree . Curfew is the only solution by declaring emergency . Gonosatho kendro's testing kit will be ready by 25 april , so we will see increase test . But We need to heal patient faster . Otherwise we will be in trouble !

Perhaps plasma therapy will help .

https://bangla.bdnews24.com/health/article1750179.bdnews

@mmr

India successfully used plasma therapy , so there is a hope IMHO !
For plasma therapy to work you need many patients who already survived and they are willing to give blood to save others. Bd dont have that option yet and most patients are still active case. For now we need more testing and isolated the sick ppl. That is the only way. Hope local testing kits work and ramp up the production asap.

For plasma therapy to work you need many patients who already survived and they are willing to give blood to save others. Bd dont have that option yet and most patients are still active case. For now we need more testing and isolated the sick ppl. That is the only way. Hope local testing kits work and ramp up the production asap.
Let's think it positively . Doctors know better than ourselves . So if it';s a decision , they are taking it after thinking . So probably there should be options!

Let's think it positively . Doctors know better than ourselves . So if it';s a decision , they are taking it after thinking . So probably there should be options!
Please read the news below to know about the CoVID situation in India. I wonder why India should worry itself on BD when it itself cannot solve its own problem. Moreover, anything related to IA should be shunned by our govt. Bloody big brother India!!

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/world/asia/india-suspends-coronavirus-antibody-tests-1587560008

Moreover, anything related to IA should be shunned by our govt. Bloody big brother India!!
I do not think govt will accept that . The real problem AL leaders ( who are now in sideline by Hasina ) , were the problem , as the sycophants al;ways believed that by praising India they are serving Hasina .

You and some others maybe disagree always with me in the case , but truly in Bangladesh , other than PM all ministers are good for nothing . That's the reason I always blame Khaleda Zia for all evil works of BNP .

So this time hasina is very careful , That's the reason all Ministers and MPs are in side bench , you see the talkative clowns remained silent since 5 April after the damage done by Tipu retard Munshi.

So I am sure Bangladesh will not accept anything from Indian Army .And if it really give a try , military takeover will happen .

However when plasma therapy is the case , other countries are trying too .

I do not think govt will accept that . The real problem AL leaders ( who are now in sideline by Hasina ) , were the problem , as the sycophants al;ways believed that by praising India they are serving Hasina .

You and some others maybe disagree always with me in the case , but truly in Bangladesh , other than PM all ministers are good for nothing . That's the reason I always blame Khaleda Zia for all evil works of BNP .

So this time hasina is very careful , That's the reason all Ministers and MPs are in side bench , you see the talkative clowns remained silent since 5 April after the damage done by Tipu retard Munshi.

So I am sure Bangladesh will not accept anything from Indian Army .And if it really give a try , military takeover will happen .

However when plasma therapy is the case , other countries are trying too .
I have seen all BNP ministers similarly as stupid as BAL ministers are. Why?
পড়ালিখা না করে, যার নাই কোনো গতি
বাংলাদেশে সেই করে রাজনীতি।

Very few people at the top of BD political parties are meritorious. Bureaucrats are meritorious, but they are not given the authority to lead the country. All the decisions are made by the stupid ministers and bureaucrats follow them without a word.

Begum Zia spoiled her two sons and I will give credit to Hasina that she raised her son educated although I do not think he is well-versed in many subjects. For the next generation leadership, I expect Taposh (son of Sk. Moni) to rise up by well-administering half of Dhaka City.

I do not see any young leader in BNP. I was shocked to watch one video where that stupid Tarique talking ill of Sk. Mujib in a London BNP meeting by citing an old Mujib speech. Even President Ziaur Rahman never never criticized Mujib but Tarique is doing so. All because of the bad upbringing by his snobbish mother Begum Zia. She completely spoiled her two sons.

I hope BAL ministers will get rid of the habit of kowtowing to India. An economically strong BD is what is needed for a strong military. And without going to war a strong military is a recipe for drawing respect, deterring enemies and a peaceful border.

Last edited:
I have seen all BNP ministers similarly as stupid as BAL ministers are. Why?
পড়ালিখা না করে, যার নাই কোনো গতি
বাংলাদেশে সেই করে রাজনীতি।
Lol right !
Very few people at the top of BD political parties are meritorious. Bureaucrats are meritorious, but they are not given the authority to lead the country. All the decisions are made by the stupid ministers and bureaucrats follow them without a word.
Indeed bureaucrats should be given power but you see in the modern world ( actually westernized version of world ) democracy is considered as cult like culture . Thanks to Trump that he is trying to be a dictator , so I hope the hype will be reduced ! Bureaucracy with the back up of armed forces ( that we call deep state ) is the only solution to develop a country .

Tell me where you can wash the brain of people with ideology , or sentiment ( that is actually savagery ) can you expect a true rule of people's govt who will work for their good ? They will only fill their pocket , will give the left over to pathetic voters and slave minded savage people will take it as they are taking something from deity .

Surely the people do not understand democratic right and that's the reason educated ( true educated and cultural , not only academic pseudo educated folks) people abhor politics and mostly thugs participate in politics , become MP and ministers and educated people have to call them , Sir as their position is higher , make no sense right ?

So in countries like Bangladesh only well monitored ( by armed forces) bureaucracy is the only key to success , yes we can choose visionary PM like Hasina who has hunger for fame , but no hunger for black money like Khaleda Zia.

After Hasina gone I am sure our authority will choose another leader who has hunger of fame with good mind for people ( Similar to Hasina , I consider it as Messiah complex , but these people are much better than uncultured thieves) , who will be acting elected PM , there will be an acting parliament ( like we have now , do not care about election , the reality is this parliament is the most active and working in the history of Bangladesh) that was given validity by all political parties . Nice eye wash of democracy right ? It's called ,"সাপও মরল , লাঠিও ভাঙল না" . Country will be developing , people will enjoy more benefit , westerners are happy ( at least pretending to be Happy ), win win for both side !:lol:

Begum Zia spoiled her two sons and I will give credit to Hasina that she raised her son educated although I do not think he is well-versed in many subjects. For the next generation leadership, I expect Taposh (son of Sk. Moni) to rise up by well-administering half of Dhaka City.

yes that's the reality . you can not be a mother and a prime minister together . Even if you will be a mother , you have no right to let your son act as the emperor of Bangladesh by considering Bangladeshi as your slave ( in reality our mass illiterate people are slave minded to their feudal lords, that's why democracy should never be dominant here ) , and use them as the stair of your success of looting money . She forgot that middle class people are not slave minded , and in this world you need the support of middle class in order to stay in power. Khaleda Zia literally forgot that .

And about Tapas , I can say he can be good leader , but I still prefer well monitored bureaucracy over democracy .
I do not see any young leader in BNP. I was shocked to watch one video where that stupid Tarique talking ill of Sk. Mujib in a London BNP meeting by citing an old Mujib speech. Even President Ziaur Rahman never never criticized Mujib but Tarique is saying. All because of the bad upbringing by his snobbish mother Begum Zia. She completely spoiled her two sons.

tareq Zia and her mother Khaleda Zia actually drowned the name of Mr Ziaur Rahman we all know this . However BNP is over , Zia family will no longer be available in Bangladeshi politics as far I can understand . You see after release of Khaleda Zia she did not even meet with her party members ?

I believe it was the hidden deal between her and govt that she will never participate in politics . She is on mercy release due to her illness , only 2 condition was revealed in Public , but I believe there are some hidden condition and one of it is she can not participate in politics .

As a sick person can not take part in politics , so if she take part in politics , surely she is not sick , so the mercy release will be cancelled .

But Why the condition is hidden ? Surely again win win situation for both govt and Khaleda Zia . Khaleda Zia is sick so can not take part in politics , it's a good logic , and govt is generous that they gave her mercy release because she is sick !! It's called cat and rat play hahaha .

And rulling AL is also becoming sidelined , so bureaucracy ( well monitored for sure , as most civilians do not have the ethics like military in Bangladesh ) is the future of Bangladesh .
I hope BAL ministers will get rid of the habit of kowtowing to India. An economically strong BD is what is needed for a strong military. And without going to war a strong military is a recipe for drawing respect and a peaceful border.

They have started to realize this I believe . If they won't stop kowtowing they will remain in sideline forever and will be disabled like they are almost disabled now !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom