What's new

Bangladesh Army

I have been saying both Bangladesh, and Pakistan should acquire long range MLRS and use them in anti Indian air base role. If BD could acquire 300km range A-300 MLRS it would allow Bangladesh to take out a majority of Eastern airbases and allow BD to effectively neutralized Indian numerical, and technological superiority by destroying or seriously hampering their airbases ability to operate.

a300_l1.jpg

Caliber 300 mm
Number of tubes 8
Rocket weight over 800 kg
Warhead weight 150 kg
Firing range 20 - 290 km
Full salvo duration 50 s
Reloading time ~ 8 minutes

I have mapped all Eastern air command airbases and have placed three circles representing where A-300 could be stationed to take out a majority of all bases.
upload_2019-11-15_19-23-46.png

Launching 40-50 of these missiles towards each airbase would more or less ensure destruction of any Indian airbase in use. Bangladesh would need 100 or so launchers, which would be expensive but a great option for a force multiplier.

This idea, combined with BAF acquiring modern aircraft in large quantities would allow Bangladesh to deter India, and severely harm it in case of a conflict.

@Avicenna
@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@Arthur

Last edited:
I have been saying both Bangladesh, and Pakistan should acquire long range MLRS and use them in anti Indian air base role. If BD could acquire 300km range A-300 MLRS it would allow Bangladesh to take out a majority of Eastern airbases and allow BD to effectively neutralized Indian numerical, and technological superiority by destroying or seriously hampering their airbases ability to operate.

a300_l1.jpg

Caliber 300 mm
Number of tubes 8
Warhead weight 150 kg
Firing range 20 - 290 km
Full salvo duration 50 s

I have mapped all Eastern air command airbases and have placed three circles representing where A-300 could be stationed to take out a majority of all bases.
View attachment 589479

Launching 40-50 of these missiles towards each airbase would more or less ensure destruction of any Indian airbase in use. Bangladesh would need 100 or so launchers, which would be expensive but a great option for a force multiplier.

This idea, combined with BAF acquiring modern aircraft in large quantities would allow Bangladesh to deter India, and severely harm it in case of a conflict.

@Avicenna
@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@Arthur

I could not agree more with you. BD needs to create an offensive missile force more than an airforce.

A missile force would be a lot cheaper, can be done in an completely indigenous format and will really shore up BDs position against both india and the monkeys. We really need to learn from Iran and north korea. Each states were completely on their own and who was through own means was able to develop credible offensive capacity.

a300_l1.jpg

Caliber 300 mm
Number of tubes 8
Warhead weight 150 kg
Firing range 20 - 290 km
Full salvo duration 50 s

View attachment 589479

@Avicenna
@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@Arthur
#FakeNews #Propaganda

Ryan "Karamchand" Smith

I do need a realtor, please post #, and information.
Hi Bilal Miah,
Can you speak in English? America wouldn't supply fighter jet and Apache to Bangladesh. Stop dreaming. It wouldn't happen. Looser don't get anything from America.

#FakeNews #Propaganda
What is fake or propaganda? Please read the post before commenting. He was simply stating mlrs offer offensive options for BD. What could you logically say against that?

Mod Edit: Non Credible Source/Off-topic

What is fake or propaganda? Please read the post before commenting. He was simply stating mlrs offer offensive options for BD. What could you logically say against that?
Bilal Miah and Shourov are discussing options for 4 years. What more discussion do you need on options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal Miah and Shourov are discussing options for 4 years. What more discussion do you need on options. Only idiots believe those idiots.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Who the hell is ryan smith and what is his relevance.

This is a military forum where ppl discuss things. What are you expecting people to do. No one to the.best of my knowledge in this forum is in a descision making position vis-a-vis BD military.

I do not understand what your issue is. If you are bored of discussion perhaps pursue others things that interest you.

Not really, I think they are Serbian modified versions with indigenous weapons.
First one is Yugoslavian, Serbian is the second one.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Who the hell is ryan smith and what is his relevance.

This is a military forum where ppl discuss things. What are you expecting people to do. No one to the.best of my knowledge in this forum is in a descision making position vis-a-vis BD military.

I do not understand what your issue is. If you are bored of discussion perhaps pursue others things that interest you.
His name is Al Beruni, a hater of Bangladesh Military. You will find more of his similar shitty articles in his twitter id.

Lmao. You’ll be the first to say Bangladesh should buy US and then you use Ryan Smith profile to say US shouldn’t sell to bd. What drugs are you on?

@waz @Dubious @The Eagle
Can you guys thread block him, never contributes anything worthwhile to the discussion

What am i losing here....polanski, al beruni and ryan smith are one and the same?

Dude must have a lot of time to kill

Back
Top Bottom