What's new

Bangladesh Army

It seems you ppl underestimate the power of India too much.... Agreed kasirga is a capable system but do you know what amount of armoured / mechanised forces India can deploy to take on BD? Mere site of those regiments will make BD change its mind to use kasirga..... Even if they still dare and destroy 2/3 air bases can you even imagine India's response??? Indian shivalik, satpura, nilgiri, talwar, tabar, tarkash class warships will block sea lanes of BD.... They will start taking out BD warships one by one with those crazy brahmos, harpoons, excoset.... Any BD air challenge will be answered by Barak 8 missile Sam on those vls capable warships.... From land bases too India will start taking out bases after bases with those crazy brahmos..... Trust me in no time BD will be sitting on negotiation table with India and agree on the terms India will set for him....
Shhh its just a forum , let it continue.

Some time reality dose is needed to wake up early or else you will reach late office only to receive wrath of your BOSS.... In dreams almost everyone dreams of kicking his BOSS left right and centre but when they wake up they wake up in real tough hard bitter world and move on....

Some time reality dose is needed to wake up early or else you will reach late office only to receive wrath of your BOSS.... In dreams almost everyone dreams of kicking his BOSS left right and centre but when they wake up they wake up in real tough hard bitter world and move on....

Lol, you are absolutely right! Only because it's a forum Indians can dream on. The never ending wet dream of becoming a supa pawa with out of the world vedic tech.
It's just a forum guys but carry on by all means!!!:devil:

Lol, you are absolutely right! Only because it's a forum Indians can dream on. The never ending wet dream of becoming a supa pawa with out of the world vedic tech.
Lol so true man , its just a forum.....

Same way I can say about BD members when they dream about cutting India's chicken neck or taking out Indian bases with kasirga, or taking care of Myanmar with 36 western fighters and taking care of India with 36 Chinese fighters... Why ??? just because it's a forum..... The never ending dream of taking on supa powa is over.... Wake up and report office...

I typically avoid the mudslinging in the forums. But I am a bit confused and can't help but ask- on one hand you are persistently claiming BD and India are strategic allies. And now you are claiming India is the Boss and we should report to you.

You see, alliance happens when two parties think of themselves as equals and which helps foster a friendly attitude.

The very moment that you have suggested India to be a "BOSS", clearly revealed your duplicitous true intentions. And this is exactly why Bangladesh and India will never be allies. Because we simply do not trust you.

Friendly neighbors? Yes.

Allies? NO

I typically avoid the mudslinging in the forums. But I am a bit confused and can't help but ask- on one hand you are persistently claiming BD and India are strategic allies. And now you are claiming India is the Boss and we should report to you.

You see, alliance happens when two parties think of themselves as equals and which helps foster a friendly attitude.

The very moment that you have suggested India to be a "BOSS", clearly revealed your duplicitous true intentions. And this is exactly why Bangladesh and India will never be allies. Because we simply do not trust you.

Friendly neighbors? Yes.

Allies? NO

I take my words back.... Nobody is boss and nobody is an ally... We are both neighbours and we will need each other in future..... :cheers:

50713268_2226251477591866_7807160666111868928_o.jpg

33500821_2034765680073781_5337625355052122112_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom