What's new

Bangladesh Army

khepen ken!! :smitten: i just asked are you sure about this kind of btr conversion/upgrade?? as I lived in a cantonment even a few months ago, i haven't seen a single unit of them in the whole semi-mechanized brigade!!!
kheplam kokhon :kiss3:.
plz read my post again i just say "russian are converting some of our btr -80 to carry morters. (some thing like nona)"
and i am not sure about it i heard it from news btr -80 to carry morters.

defence-budget-bangladesh.jpg

it,s true brother. do you think we should incrase our defence budget? :undecided:

If Armed forces needed they must have asked. I dont want my naiveness imposed on professional organizations. Their job they know better :rolleyes1:

it,s true brother. do you think we should incrase our defence budget? :undecided:
It's a political trick to keep them(armed forces) on the track and other countries from raise brows!only salary and cost of maintenance are given in the budget.If the fleet needs upgrade or new toys government allocates extra money through bills.Like some very terrifying father who tries to control his wayward son by controlling the pocket money !!! :fie:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom