What's new

'Bangabandhu' to hit orbit in 3 yrs

we are going for quality here. Btcl has showed its feasibility in 5 years, which is amazing. So why go for an Indian good when we can go american?
Isro has launched 26 Indian and 26 foreign sattelites on PSLV, I don't think ISRO has bad quality mate...:)
Ocourse it would be best if BD is able to develop it's Launch Vehicle:coffee:

perhaps u don't know mate but indian rockets have carried even NATO payloads!!!..........Chandraayan-1 had a NATO payload..............now if even NATO can trust us then why can't Bangladesh????...........and as OrionHunter had said it would be much cheaper!!
It wasn't a NATO payload man:rolleyes:.....it was a NASA payload

perhaps u don't know mate but indian rockets have carried even NATO payloads!!!..........Chandraayan-1 had a NATO payload..............now if even NATO can trust us then why can't Bangladesh????...........and as OrionHunter had said it would be much cheaper!!

bro, we are getting american for 150 million dollars and our projection in return of investment is 5 years. Normally when you do business your return of investment has to be 3-5 years and if the amount is really big, it is generally 5-7 years. So i guess we are going for satellites that has already been proven. No offense to Indian toys but USA has far more experience and she is feasible.

Good luck Bangladesh. (Y)

@Al-Zakir What is wrong with the name? To me it sounds like typical Bengali name?

The name is bangladeshi but problem is many bangladeshi don't like the man behind the name

Isro has launched 26 Indian and 26 foreign sattelites on PSLV, I don't think ISRO has bad quality mate...:)
Ocourse it would be best if BD is able to develop it's Launch Vehicle:coffee:

It wasn't a NATO payload man:rolleyes:.....it was a NASA payload

oh sorry......mixed up the names!!:P

:lol:thing is satellite names cannot be changed once they are launched. Masterstroke by awami league and a great troll move by Hasina:girl_wacko:

Guys lets not hijack this thread by bringing India into it. It is an important event for our Bangladeshi friends and let's keep it that way.

^^^ The great one is right UDAYCAMPUS let it be a BD oriented thread...

name it Qudrat-i-Khuda. both Al zakir and avishek going to be happy lol

As long as its named after a bengali scientist i am happy. Cos everything nowadays are named after Mujib or Zia, as if we only had these two bengali guys to represent our country.

The name is bangladeshi but problem is many bangladeshi don't like the man behind the name

Why :what: ????

Bangladesh has got a serious name problem......they can't find anything without Bangabandhu or Zia.......rent some name from abroad :P

we are going for quality here. Btcl has showed its feasibility in 5 years, which is amazing. So why go for an Indian good when we can go american?

with due respect sir, Indian rockets are of good quality

otherwise we would not be able to send Chandrayaan 1 and NASA equipment to moon by using PSLV

we are in this field more than 40 years and have launched more than 50 satellites successfully.

plus our rockets are cheaper than american ones

so i urge you to choose words with care when you speak about quality of Indian rockets

bro, we are getting american for 150 million dollars and our projection in return of investment is 5 years. Normally when you do business your return of investment has to be 3-5 years and if the amount is really big, it is generally 5-7 years. So i guess we are going for satellites that has already been proven. No offense to Indian toys but USA has far more experience and she is feasible.

Indian satellites too are reliable and may of them have lasted for years

any way best luck to BD

with due respect sir, Indian rockets are of good quality

otherwise we would not be able to send Chandrayaan 1 and NASA equipment to moon by using PSLV

we are in this field more than 40 years and have launched more than 50 satellites successfully.

plus our rockets are cheaper than american ones

so i urge you to choose words with care when you speak about quality of Indian rockets

Indian satellites too are reliable and may of them have lasted for years

any way best luck to BD

Good job and we are happy for you on your success, now go market your success in the Indian section.

Good go for American one,quality beats everything.Btw earlier i heard 2 satellites are supposed to be launched :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom