What's new

Balochistan Separation: Mission failed

And operation liberate the indian occupied kashmir is stronger than ever .
You can see pakistani flags everywhere in the valley.

Credit most be given to great leadership of Nawaz who instead of behaving like men baby, gave space to nationalists to rule despite winning more seats. Nawaz also came with agenda to develop Balochistan and make it peaceful, though still lot more needs to be done.
No credit for those working in the streets of Balochistan?

Mission Failed? Lolz.

The primary aim of an insurgency is not to gain territory like a regular armed force. The fact that there are terror attacks every other day in Baluchistan is enough to prove that the incompetent Pakistani military has failed once more.

However, separation of Baluchistan is militarily impossible. If our enemies just keep it destabilised like it is now, I would say that they are accomplishing their mission.

Mission Failed? Lolz.

The primary aim of an insurgency is not to gain territory like a regular armed force. The fact that there are terror attacks every other day in Baluchistan is enough to prove that the incompetent Pakistani military has failed once more.

However, separation of Baluchistan is militarily impossible. If our enemies just keep it destabilised like it is now, I would say that they are accomplishing their mission.

True, militants were not going to separate Balochistan. Insurgency will always scare away potential investors unless we want Balochistan to become exclusively Chinese with special security forces to protect them 24/7.

Insurgency is very hard to defeat, you need political backing and keep moral high. It will take many more years to see improvement.

Thanks for posting it here brother.
Regards,
Rimsha Mengal

Thank you for writing it and doing the very vital job of countering all the disinformation out there against pakistan on the Internet.

The Internet is where the battle for hearts and minds is being fought by hook or crook. This is a much neglected space by our politicians who are too busy in petty bickering and infighting rather than strengthening out digital shores.

Mission Failed? Lolz.

I agree. They just wish for destabillization.

Back
Top Bottom