What's new

Balochistan schools receive TTP’s threatening letters

Pinditube

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score

Balochistan schools receive TTP?s threatening letters | PINDITUBE
QUETTA: A number of schools, including at least two girls’ schools, have closed down in Quetta after threatening letters were received by their managements.

Security was also beefed up in parts of the provincial capital and in Mastung.

Some of the letters threatened that if purdah was not observed in schools, then teachers and administrative heads will have to bear the consequences.

Similar letters threatening against wearing ‘western’ clothes were also sent to schools in Mastung.

The letters warned the school managements with the presence of informants among the students and the staffers and threatened severe consequences in case of non-compliance.

The letters, sent by Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan’s Balochistan chapter, created a sense of fear and panic among the students and teachers.

Tell that to the Zionists on our forum who think that TTP is a bunch of Innocent Civilians.

Mr Golani, just read his posts in that "My new Video Israel Air force" thread.

Well What do you expect from scum..?Their end is coming soon.

Sorry for the bad words.............But ttp can go and puck there mothers and fathers in the lower back.
This is just B.S these bastards have been sending these sorts of letters to many places and is just B.S.
Nothin to worry about.
Haramis will be exterminated in short time.

no offence but i totally agree with the clause 3 of that letter... anyways this is the new strategy by both BLA n TTP, they find the military as hard targets so they are going for civilians instead!!!

Back
Top Bottom