What's new

Baloch separatists or Taliban?

baloch rebels or taliban

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Participate in poll. Which one is greater threat to integrity of pakistan? Which one should be reconciled? Which one can be reconciled?...
With which one peace talks would be meaningful

Participate in poll. Which one is greater threat to integrity of pakistan? Which one should be reconciled? Which one can be reconciled?...
With which one peace talks would be meaningful

Describe the threat level first. How do you define a threat?

NO room for BLA terrorists.

NO room for Taliban terrorists.

The only room for reconciliation is for those who are willing to live under writ of Pakistan and work for development of its people.

Their complaints regarding lack of development in their areas are justified and can be heard BUT if anyone ride on shoulders of Pakistan's enemies and spread terror in Pakistan in the name of rights well just fk them and do that hard enough that they could not even stand up

baloch separatist have specific goal, which is political, talking to them can achieve some fruit after give and take.
Also they dont want to impose anything on rest of pakistan.

ttp does not have specific demands which is why talking to them is difficult, you cant negotiate on certain things which they demand from time to time.

I mean how much deadly are they, military wise, and their threat level in terms of disrupting the geographical and ideological integrity of pakistan.

Ideologically.

BLA = Marxist [Kaffir]
TTP = Salafist - Rejected by a vast majority of the population.

Militarily.

BLA = 5000 men - not even worth a military scale operation. They can be defeated by FC. No strong recruiting taking place.
TTP = > 10000 men - limited to a geography where they can hide in holes. Their best weapons is using humans as bombtrucks.

Neither of them have the capability to defeat the Pakistani military and the state to cause a breakdown. Only thing they can do is 'bleed the nation', which is not fatal.

Moral of the story | None of them is a 'critical' threat to Pakistan, either ideologically or militarily. What we need to do is to not alienate our people and seek political solutions, lead by tribes themselves, as they are the ones being affected by the terrorism the most. I believe that strong Jirga lead peace process, backed by the federation and military will end the TTP.

For ending BLA, however we need to work on the economy and jobs, stop our youth from being brainwashed and being used as meat walls against their own country, by banias hiding in Kabul. Solution to the BLA is also political, lead by the Baloch tribes as well as the Pashtuns who are in the majority. The battle against BLA is a battle of hearts and minds as well as carrying out punitive strikes against India.

Peace.

Biggest threat to Pakistan is the transit aid Pakistanis give to TTP and BLA sponsors.

abe kya pucha he, who is the biggest threat or who should be reconciled?

akal to use ker lya ker?

I do not know how intense the situation is, but I voted for BLA from my experience. I mean I once chatted online to a Baloch few years ago who was very very angry on Punjabies and believes that they are dominated, and suppressed. He said he wants separate Baluchistan, but I told him that is not a good solution, you should think for other political and peaceful way. So he called me stooge of PK.

baloch speratists have support from india , some governments from europe and gcc , perhaps from iran also but they dont have the critical mass to take on the Pakistani state head on

taliban are quasi ethinc/religous militants , they tried to take over setteled areas of Pakistan like Swat but ultimately were defeated and removed from there , other than swat they did not get hold of any other settled areas and have been fleeing army operations in Swat , Bajur , Tirah etc

In summary , while these groups have caused extensive loss of life , niether have the ability or the critical mass to cause damage to Pakistan's integrity.

Peace talks with Baloch militants are not going to work ... we have to take the fight to those who are backing the insurgency in Balochistan.

Peace talks with militants in FATA will also not work , not unless the border between afghanistan is sealed secured and clearly demarcated.

Seperatists can bomb a few locations, may even hit a few hot areas. But they arent Bangladhesh, they dont have the advantage of being 2500 km away. They can try, thats what ants to. Try. Survive, in the end turn over.

But i have met way more balochis who are as Pakistani as the other. How long can gulf countries support them? Gwadar is now a reality.

Biggest threat to Pakistan is the transit aid Pakistanis give to TTP and BLA sponsors.
brother, why dont you add 'stop transit aid, its the source of all problems' to your signature... you dont have to post it in every thread.

I do not know how intense the situation is, but I voted for BLA from my experience. I mean I once chatted online to a Baloch few years ago who was very very angry on Punjabies and believes that they are dominated, and suppressed. He said he wants separate Baluchistan, but I told him that is not a good solution, you should think for other political and peaceful way. So he called me stooge of PK.

most of the balochs online you are talking to are infact indians , my experience

Where is MQM Option??

MQM caused 10 billion worth of damge in just a days strike! They shut down Pakistans largest economic hub yesterday. Dont forget the damage they have inflicted in past 20 years to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom