What's new

Baloch leader Brahumdagh Bugti to apply for political asylum in India

Indians should stop bullshiiting and just give Bugti asylum in monkey land.

Make it fast.

the covert attempts have failed now it will be overt attempts , which will end the same way

Israelis groups are now openly singing the same tune as modi

"On Saturday 26 August 2006, a senior army officer leading the advance set off a mine at the cave entrance, which triggered secondary explosions in the cave, where Bugti was hiding, bringing down the entire structure.[7] The collapse resulted in the death of Bugti, his grandson, 37 armed fighters and 21 soldiers of the Pakistan Army.[8] Military sources originally said that Bugti died in a ground and air operation. Officials gave differing accounts of what happened afterwards and denied that security forces meant to kill him.[9][10]"

in 2012 arrest warrants were issued for Musharraf, and other senior officials. Musharraf was arrested later on but granted bail due to poor health and lack of evidence.

Balochistan Movement is dying, it has been on its way out for a long time and at the moment has very little support inside Balochistan or around the world, despite what your bollywood media likes to tell you.

100,000+ dead since 1989 and you still believe this.

Plenty of balochis are/ have been in the limelight, politicans, actors, musicians, jounalists, etc. I cant think of a single one who has supported this movement.

It still doesnt. Again your bollywood media is feeding lies to you. Only India and its new lapdog Afghanistan have raised issue with Balochistan, no other country supports independence. Even the USA when asked has said that they do not.

Social inequality? what the hell are you talking about? Balochis and Punjabis are treated pretty much the same across Pakistan, there may be differences in terms of economics or political power, but socially they are the same, as with most ethnic groups in the country. Even the Frontier Corps, the regiment operating in Balochistan, is recruited locally, so any kind of attack against the BLA is also by people from Baluchistan. Not Punjabis trying to ethnically clense Balochistan. Again, i know your bollywood media has to spice things up to keep idiots like you interested, but there is no Balochi-Punjabi conflict, end of discussion.
It was my mistake to provide that explanation to a fool like you. 100,000 killed from 1989 ? Don't count the terrorists from Pakistan....what a brain-washed twat you are!
Where did they teach you this number ? And, you are not even sane to understand the ask behind my reply. Why was an ex-politician hiding from pakistani army if balochis were really treated well by Punjabi twats like you. Whole world is laughing at your hypocrisy. Even balochis are raising slogans against your dummy PM outside UNGA. What a shame ! Fire is too big to sweep it under your a**.

It was my mistake to provide that explanation to a fool like you. 100,000 killed from 1989 ? Don't count the terrorists from Pakistan....what a brain-washed twat you are!
Where did they teach you this number ? And, you are not even sane to understand the ask behind my reply. Why was an ex-politician hiding from pakistani army if balochis were really treated well by Punjabi twats like you. Whole world is laughing at your hypocrisy. Even balochis are raising slogans against your dummy PM outside UNGA. What a shame ! Fire is too big to sweep it under your a**.

Looks like I struck a nerve there. or perhaps its that time of the month, you tell me. :rofl:

100,000 killed from 1989 ? Don't count the terrorists from Pakistan....what a brain-washed twat you are!

By 2008, the Indian governments own estimate was 47000, which didn't include things such as enforced disapearances, kidnappings, death in custody, non-combat deaths etc. When factoring in those deaths, and moving forward 8 years the death toll is definitely 100,000+

You're calling me brain washed when you're the idiot who cant even use any logic to put two and two together. Instead you feed off your propaganda that Kashmiris are perfectly happy and every single protestor, militant, or activist can only be a Pakistani ISI/Army/Commando soldier.

Why was an ex-politician hiding from pakistani army if balochis were really treated well by Punjabi twats like you

Looks like someone unhappy with Punjabis :lol:. jealousy perhaps?

Look, your obviously depressed or something (maybe because you're not punjabi), you should take a break from this forum, since you cant even have a discussion without name-calling.

Whole world is laughing at your hypocrisy.

How? can you explain this 'hypocrisy' or the whole world laughing at us, because I dont think a few Indian trolls on Twitter represent foreign governments or organizations.

my question to you is, can you name a single country that supports Balochi independence? Modi, and his BJP groupies have spent so much time and money trying to lobby the world against Pakistan but it hasn't worked, infact it backfired horrendously since nobody gives a shit about Indias claims or whining, except Afghanistan, but they've been like this since 1947 so nobody cares.

Even balochis are raising slogans against your dummy PM outside UNGA.

fail.png

You know what? maybe you're right. Pakistan is a laughing stock, and India is clearly superior because it looks like all of Baluchistan 13 million population turned out to protest.

just kidding, its not even 5 people. Really you're embarrassing yourself by bringing it up. :rofl: This is headline news in India people.

You want to see what a real protest looks like, go to Kashmir: :lol::lol:

fail again.png

But lets get serious now, the real reason Indians want an independent Baluchistan is because of this:

cpec butthurt.png

otherwise you would have brought up 'human rights violations' before. :lol:

I was just watching Indian news channel. My God they are so messed up, they are desperate to go war with Pakistan, Bramadagh bugti wants to apply for asylum in supa powah, in the end it will be a lost cause, Pakistan should welcome khalistani leaders.

he'll really move from his life of luxury to some shit-hole accommodation in india??

The Zionist Hindu nexus have been supporting criminal elements in Pakistan for years The Zionist Jew in the video clearly has a problem with Muslims and Pakistan's nuclear programme. He also mentions Israel supporting the Kurds against Arabs and Turks

It would be a big diplomatic victory for Pakistan if bharat were to do this. Their "good and bad terrorist" card would be rendered useless instantly (not that it already hasn't, due to their support for mukhti bahni). They would not be able to make any reasonable argument against Hafiz Saeed and the likes of other groups that threaten India.

The problem for india is that there is nothing they can do which has no reply from Pakistan or any other side. If they give political asylum to bugti Pakistan may consider giving Khalistan Tehreek leaders Pakistani nationality who are currently living outside india.

Back
Top Bottom