What's new

Ballistic ‘Space Weapon’ and Pakistan Should Be Terrified

کیا ڈیفنس ڈاٹ پی کے میں اپنے خیالات کا اظہار اردو میں کیا جا سکتا ہے؟
Sorry, but no.

Congratulations to DRDO.

But I dont understand why this is important in the first place.

Whose satellites are we going to destroy and why?

The only winner here is Modi and his Hindutva gang.

Sorry, but no.

Congratulations to DRDO.

But I dont understand why this is important in the first place.

Whose satellites are we going to destroy and why?

The only winner here is Modi and his Hindutva gang.

okay you win. pakistan is terrified.

you add "terrorist" to indias achievements.

کیا ڈیفنس ڈاٹ پی کے میں اپنے خیالات کا اظہار اردو میں کیا جا سکتا ہے؟
Ap apni soch ka izhar member club k section mai Urdu mai kr saktay hain. Ya phir siasat.pk join kr saktay hain. Lakin siasat.pk per ziada tar faltu baatain hi hoti hain koe logical ya solution k sath baat nhi krta.

Good luck bro. I hope you will not forget to tag me in your article. Welcome to PDF.

So this is the band aid the Indians give to themselves after losing three aircraft including an SU30MKI?

What will they do when their floating duck carrier sinks?

Things are starting to get back in shape in Pakistan, while it may never be able to outgun India. Aim is to have enough deterrence only to keep India in check mate.

It’s only a matter of time until this new achievement by India is also made null.

Real issues that require most attention are water, power, economy etc. Modi Gee will do anything to not let these issues get resolved.

Pakistan will fry India like it's a Sunday BBQ.

The Indians have no idea what is coming their way. I doubt the Indians actually shot down a satellite. Lying is deeply ingrained in Hinduist minds.

For now Pakistan's focus should be to ensure Modi keeps winning and ruling in India.

Last edited:
Why does Pakistan need to be scared? It only has three satellites...It relies on the Chinese system for military purposes and no way will the Indians go near that.
But it is an area Pakistan needs to work on.

Besides the Chinese tech in this regards is 20+ years ahead. In comparison to India and compensating for Indian incompetence, lower IQ, and lack of ethics of any kind the number is close to 85 years.

Why does Pakistan need to be scared? It only has three satellites...It relies on the Chinese system for military purposes and no way will the Indians go near that.
Pakistan is scared of this alleged Indian capability, claimed by Modi btw, just like Pakistan was scared of that SU30MKI.

This Goes Both Ways
This Could Push Pakistan to finally focus on Space

1 Currently Pakistan is mostly using chinese systems
And most of birds Pak has are limited mostly civilian purposes

I think this test was for 2 reason
1 for appeasement of Indian voters after spanking from Pakistan
2 sending Message to China

Now Can India Dare to attack chinese Sats ? That is the million dollar question
Since Pakistan will use them India like it or not.

Because China already has shown far better and capable systems than India

Also factoring in Pakistani IQ, ability to perform under pressure, and churning out unexpected surprises, but compensating for the Pakistani deep state's lethargic, stupid, and retarded method of handling things, I'd say Pakistan has been sparring for this for a while and was wondering when the Indians would claim to do such a 'test'.

Also factoring in Pakistani IQ, ability to perform under pressure, and churning out unexpected surprises, but compensating for the Pakistani deep state's lethargic, stupid, and retarded method of handling things, I'd say Pakistan has been sparring for this for a while and was wondering when the Indians would claim to do such a 'test'.

whats that statement got to do with this. the civilian government supported by pak military runs pakistan

you should know that india is a greater arena and on this occasion they were extended a credit line to have a bit of fun. nothing more

We dont need anything to destroy indian junk , why we need to destroy an indian satellite which failed to find F-16 wirkage until today ???? We don't have any security concerns with indian made technologies..

Because there was no such thing as F16 wreckage, in fact f 16 was never used.

whats that statement got to do with this. the civilian government supported by pak military runs pakistan

you should know that india is a greater arena and on this occasion they were extended a credit line to have a bit of fun. nothing more
Things are never as the seem.

You thought your teacher was in control of your life in the elementary school, only to later realize she couldn't be there if the vice principal didn't want her to be there in the first place.

It's like saying an average voter in the USA has any saying in the grand designs of the Pentagon, Langley etc..

Things are never as the seem.

You thought your teacher was in control of your life in the elementary school, only to later realize she couldn't be there if the vice principal didn't want her to be there in the first place.

It's like saying an average voter in the USA has any saying in the grand designs of the Pentagon, Langley etc..

yes, we are in orders and ranks and sometimes people wonder off into unknown places looking for treasure to later realise that they have only entered their own burial chambers, locked it from inside and given the key to another.

First it needs to get satellites up with partnership with third county like Turkey /uae..than it needs to develop this..the above is only possible if its economy grows to become at least 1 trillion economy ..and yes its doable if right policies are kept

Back
Top Bottom