What's new

Bakra Eid, Cow & Goat Mandi, Eid Mubarak 2013

True - where I am going is I used to clean the bakras(haven't slaughtered them ofcourse - done by my uncle as part of the sacrifice to village diety) when I go my mom's village and can cook them as well - my speciality is pepper mutton :)

u clean thm?
smileys-scare-861807.gif

what is village diety?

i dun like to eat red meat btw:ph34r:

please turn vegetarian and shun this habit of killing animals for food. god has given us brains and we are the only beings on earth who can do agriculture. then why behave like animals which kill other animals for food.

please turn vegetarian and shun this habit of killing animals for food. god has given us brains and we are the only beings on earth who can do agriculture. then why behave like animals which kill other animals for food.

Coz they tastes good....

And we humans are special. We don't just grab and eat them alive.

We take care of it, feed it, massage it to comfort it. Then we cut its throat, skin it, hack it, and turn it to pieces. Before eating, we clean the little pieces of meat, prepare a recipe, marinate it, cook it, decorate, serve, and then we eat it.

See? We aren't animals :D

wow, then we are also behaving like animals if we eat greens only

as a matter of fact we are animals in our physical form, and there are only two omnivorous who survive in this world, one is bear and other is us

wow, then we are also behaving like animals if we eat greens only

as a matter of fact we are animals in our physical form, and there are only two omnivorous who survive in this world, one is bear and other is us

then since animals dont have religon why do we have religon

Coz they tastes good....

And we humans are special. We don't just grab and eat them alive.

We take care of it, feed it, massage it to comfort it. Then we cut its throat, skin it, hack it, and turn it to pieces. Before eating, we clean the little pieces of meat, prepare a recipe, marinate it, cook it, decorate, serve, and then we eat it.

See? We aren't animals :D

so why dont you eat fellow humans then?

Back
Top Bottom