What's new

“BAGHI” all set to join PMLN again???

a country going through hell and struggling to come back to normal life

Guess I was living in the wrong Islamabad during those days then! :D

due to one person's ego, supported by a few ex-general's egos,

Still sticking to that eh? Good for you

Guess I was living in the wrong Islamabad during those days then! :D

Still sticking to that eh? Good for you

Whichever Islamabad you were living in, if you can provide us proofs that your country didn't suffer a bit, I'd change my stance. ONE human life that was lost in it, defeats the purpose. The second you see 20,000 mound kids and some adults with you, you should know how big of a revolution you are about to bring, it'll be an utter embarrassment to you. And knowing that, based on other people's assurances, you acted totally illogically and made so many wrong calls and got people killed, injured, and all.....was worth it?

Mark my words, if IK ever comes up the ranks, Pakistan will break. There is no if or but about it.
And about the generals, I am not sticking to it, its the TRUTH. I knew it the day it happened and posted all that on here live last year. So that should tell you that I have magic and the birds flying inside Pakistan, send me "tweets" that don't make it to twitter!!!! You can be rest assured, I'll write about the truth no matter how unpleasant it may be. Pakistanis really need to know the truth, more than they need IK. IK belongs to UK with his family. He should just move there and raise his British kids!! They'll sure get into British politics, another version of IK's family owned business!!

Mark my words, if IK ever comes up the ranks, Pakistan will break. There is no if or but about it.
And about the generals, I am not sticking to it, its the TRUTH. I knew it the day it happened and posted all that on here live last year. So that should tell you that I have magic and the birds flying inside Pakistan, send me "tweets" that don't make it to twitter!!!! You can be rest assured, I'll write about the truth no matter how unpleasant it may be.

Then you should also know which members of N-league were in that meeting with COAS and DG ISI and what they said in that meeting and what happened after they said that.

I challenge you to tell it here and I'll believe you that you indeed knew about it all and you are nostradamus.

And you wrote 'going to hell and struggling to come back to normal life".

There was no hell in those times, and normal life was not disrupted.

I went to F-10 for shopping, went to Fatima Jinnah Park for evening strolls, there were loads of people, went to Jinnah Super, went to a city in KPK for a weekend and back, went for a trek at Margalla Hills...not my idea of hell.

As I said, I must have been living in a different place to the 'hellish' Islamabad you described.

Then you should also know which members of N-league were in that meeting with COAS and DG ISI and what they said in that meeting and what happened after they said that.

The meeting I have referred to, that became a turning point for Pakistan as it brought both, the military leadership and NS together, didn't have the DG ISI in it. It was Gen. Raheel and NS one on one, it lasted for over two hours. It took place either the day before or on the day when the parliament got attacked. But this meeting was before those unfortunate events took place.
And yes, I do know what was discussed. Obviously, I wasn't sitting there so its not verbatim but it was the same content that NS then shared with Nisar and SS, and Gen. Raheel shared with a few core commanders who he had the utmost confidence in. Then, later, a corps commanders' meeting was called and a vote was taken whether to get involved or not. What the corps commander didn't know, was the fact the Army Chief had already learned about which of those people had already lined up to support Pasha and Zaheer (not I am not calling them generals as they are disgraceful people, who tried to divide the military and damage the country they should've protected instead).

The vote came 6-4 or 6-5, 6 in favor of the system should run. Gen. Raheel said he's support the system and life moved on with a decision to protect the actual buildings and not get involved. But later, many transfers took place and majority of these corps commanders are either assigned to areas not pertinent to Islamabad or Karachi, or some of them have already retired or about to be retired.

There was no hell in those times, and normal life was not disrupted. I went to F-10 for shopping, went to Fatima Jinnah Park for evening strolls, there were loads of people, went to Jinnah Super, went to a city in KPK for a weekend and back, went for a trek at Margalla Hills...not my idea of hell..

The sit in was located in a specific are covered by Police and the military. All hell was breaking lose. Did you take your family inside the Parliament building or to the PM house to show them the "national assets"??? :omghaha::omghaha: I doubt that. That is where the hell was. If you want to remain in a world filled with fog....its your choice. By lying about something, the reality doesn't change. Innocent people who got killed....your little logic doesn't bring their lives back. Similarly, the billions lost, the entire government worrying about this drama, the flood, operation in FTA......you really think nothing happened?
Because of this stupid show or youngster IK's youth festival, ALL major projects are late by so many months. The Chinese premier was in later due to this and many projects didn't have the right focus as the government officials were busy maintaining peace in Islamabad. No one would be productive if you stood on their head and pointed a gun to their face. Simple is that. IK need to learn some democratic values and act like he's in 2015, he's using politics of 1980's.....and violence, both of which, don't belong to Pakistani democratic system anymore.

The meeting I have referred to, that became a turning point for Pakistan as it brought both, the military leadership and NS together, didn't have the DG ISI in it. It was Gen. Raheel and NS one on one, it lasted for over two hours. It took place either the day before or on the day when the parliament got attacked. But this meeting was before those unfortunate events took place.
And yes, I do know what was discussed. Obviously, I wasn't sitting there so its not verbatim but it was the same content that NS then shared with Nisar and SS, and Gen. Raheel shared with a few core commanders who he had the utmost confidence in. Then, later, a corps commanders' meeting was called and a vote was taken whether to get involved or not. What the corps commander didn't know, was the fact the Army Chief had already learned about which of those people had already lined up to support Pasha and Zaheer (not I am not calling them generals as they are disgraceful people, who tried to divide the military and damage the country they should've protected instead).

The vote came 6-4 or 6-5, 6 in favor of the system should run. Gen. Raheel said he's support the system and life moved on with a decision to protect the actual buildings and not get involved. But later, many transfers took place and majority of these corps commanders are either assigned to areas not pertinent to Islamabad or Karachi, or some of them have already retired or about to be retired.

I am talking about the one in the PM house, in which everyone was present. And DG ISI and Interior Minister got into a spat.

You just rehashed what Najam Sethi said...

Rehne day bhai rehne day.

The sit in was located in a specific are covered by Police and the military. All hell was breaking lose. Did you take your family inside the Parliament building or to the PM house to show them the "national assets"???

Your argument that all hell was breaking lose and the country was at a stand still and the sky was falling stands false then.

Similarly, the billions lost, the entire government worrying about this drama, the flood, operation in FTA......you really think nothing happened?

So floods, FATA and everything is his fault?

Because of this stupid show or youngster IK's youth festival, ALL major projects are late by so many months. The Chinese premier was in later due to this and many projects didn't have the right focus as the government officials were busy maintaining peace in Islamabad. No one would be productive if you stood on their head and pointed a gun to their face. Simple is that. IK need to learn some democratic values and act like he's in 2015, he's using politics of 1980's.....and violence, both of which, don't belong to Pakistani democratic system anymore.

Rehne day chacha rehne day.

You are talking as if because of IK the country was at a standstill for 126 days and nothing happened.

Kis ko paghal bana rahay ho?

Its a war between centuries old status quo (which transforms its shapes and tactics like a virus) and average joe. Status quo has got a lot of muscle power across. Imran khan on the other hand has got nothing except morals that he is offering like minds to come and join him in the war. This is one of the hardest war and takes a lot of toll. When we talk about inqelaab it takes a lot of sacrifice. When people claim about Dharna suffering they forget the benefits of dharna. Dharna made it possible to challenge status quo the first time ever in the subcontinent society. Dharna was a first step and you dont always get success on the first step. It takes millions of such smaller steps to bring in the results. So hold fast and wait for "OUR" moment.

Secondly, Haters are always going to be Haters!!
I remember earlier on before 2009, people used to say Imran khan is a good person but not a suitable politician. All he has got is a bunch of amateur people in his team and he has got no electables, so he wont succeed. Now he is welcoming electables in his party and the same bunch of people are saying, ohh PTI is excepting lotas in the party.

Just make up ur mind and expectations from Imran khan all! I know from inside all you haters want to break the status quo but you guys dont have enough "FAITH". You will jump into PTI ship when you will be sure that its going to be a success. Until then everybody is JJON : Jera jetey oday Naal

Always found Hashmi to have to character or presence was just riding the wave of others

Back
Top Bottom