What's new

Bad News: Monkey Pox in Pakistan !!!

Yeh kiya ho rha he yahan? Ramzan + 3 days of Eid guzray nahi aur sab backdoor channel ke fazail bayan karne lag pare hn?

@AlKardai @SecularNationalist @StormBreaker @Valar. , everyone here seems to have the same opinion that the whole nikah invalidating thing is a myth. My question is, why is it everyone seems to know this but me? Was there a seminar by PDF on this subject that I missed?

Yeh kiya ho rha he yahan? Ramzan + 3 days of Eid guzray nahi aur sab backdoor channel ke fazail bayan karne lag pare hn?

@AlKardai @SecularNationalist @StormBreaker @Valar. , everyone here seems to have the same opinion that the whole nikah invalidating thing is a myth. My question is, why is it everyone seems to know this but me? Was there a seminar by PDF on this subject that I missed?
Actually, this thread made me ponder over so called back door diplomacy during troubled/cold times of Pakistan/India relations and how things slightly comes back to bit normal afterwards...

Because as your name suggests your movli sahab at a village convinced you really good :lol:
Google is your best friend.

As for nikah invalidating.... it only gets invalidated either by divorce or shirk. Any other sin or crime doesn't invalidate nikkah, as far I know.

There is another issue about husband missing and assumed dead and woman getting married afterwards after a certain time frame and then first husband all of a sudden showing up. I dunno the answer to that one, though.

Actually, this thread made me ponder over so called back door diplomacy during troubled/cold times of Pakistan/India relations and how things slightly comes back to bit normal afterwards...
AmbitiousSnappyBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Speaking of bund maaring.

A friend from Bannu once said, ‘even a bird flies with 1 wing when it enters Bannu’s airspace’.

Back
Top Bottom