A7vowW5CMAICL2-.jpg

A7rU1qVCIAERS_x.jpg:large

Gaza

Israeli bastardsss are attacking Gaza,

jahanum is where you will live forever zionists !! :angry:

Israeli bastardsss are attacking Gaza,

jahanum is where you will live forever zionists !! :angry:

They cant see a stable Gaza....
If a country gets bombed to rubbles every year,how can the people be peaceful how can the country progress..
So is the story of Gaza...
They build their houses,businesses and lies,and some Israeli Politician or general decides to destroy it all..
How can they not be agressive towards Israel after that..
Hopefully these tyrants will go down soon and the world will be a much better place without them..

Hamas should Stop Firing Qassam Rockets into Israel . They Know It is Useless . They Irk Israel and when Israel Strikes They Beat their Chests For Humanity .

Since you Love Photos here's one for you : This is from October 24 . That day 50 rockets were Fired into Israel , killing 2 Individuals .

44507_443416235695542_118742769_n.jpg

Hamas Should Stop Military Activities till it is capable to tackle Israel . It might take a decade or two But its worth it rather than hurting Palestinians .

I blame Them More this time for what is happening with Palestinians than Israel .

How Indians defend Zionist aggression, it never stops to amaze me.

We Indian condemn every thing against humanity if this is cruel then how you define proxi war that LeT doing in India ???

they term them as freedom fighters... what a shame

Why do Pakistanis support Palestinians firing rockets into Israel ? Amazes me as well

Israel is doing fine... they have a spine..and then can actually answer every rocket..."itt ka jawab patthar.... bahut badda pathhar"

Back
Top Bottom