What's new

Babri Masjid Verdict - The failure of the judicial system of Capitalist India.

You're not only a stinky rat but ignorant animal as well. Muhajirs in Pakistan have come from all parts of India; so this is not possible that all of their lot is from one genetic line. Secondly being Dalit is not a sin, but being an ignorant retarded swine like you is a curse.
Only son of coward can cry and bitch like this online, nowonder pakistanis dont like you. I dont blame them, nobody like cowards who claim fake ancestory to hide their true origins.

Not a single claim in ny post in not an Insult but a cold hard fact.

Your post is reported for using foul language against me.

@waz @Jungibaaz is this how you treat you guests ?

Modi is just for show, real mind behind all the work is Amit Shah and yogi.

we know MODI is what ? And what he did in Gujrat. That time Amit Shah and yogi didn't push him to do so.

Only son of coward can cry and bitch like this online, nowonder pakistanis dont like you. I dont blame them, nobody like cowards who claim fake ancestory to hide their true origins.

where he gave threat you ? If you can't give ans , that s is ur prob . M i right or m i right ? why calling ADMIN S ?

Well, I've stated a fact about you. Your posts are filthy, they tell where you were brought up. Perhaps a brothel with STDs ins and outs?

LoL leave this, you know nothing about 2002 or sir Amit Shah.

Dear Sir. I know very very well. may be better then u . - what happened . who did that-- doesn't matter . that happened thats the matter . NOw u may blame all indian Hindus, Does anyone care ?

You shpuld care about your own state bangladesh and w bengal. You have no vusiness in indias north west corner as we are livibg 3000 kms apart and have nothing in common between us.

I am concern about whole India. India was ours and will be ours.

Well, I've stated a fact about you. Your posts are filthy, they tell where you were brought up. Perhaps a brothel with STDs ins and outs?
No you clearly said tthose words to me.

Dear Sir. I know very very well. may be better then u . - what happened . who did that-- doesn't matter . that happened thats the matter . NOw u may blame all indian Hindus, Does anyone care ?

I am concern about whole India. India was ours and will be ours.

Not everyone knows this.

Even muslims of these lands consider you i ferior beings. And no you have no business here, you are lucky that some pirs migrated from ME amd converted your Animist ancestors to Islam. You have your own race and religion, we have our own.

Your place of dirty birth? Were you vaccinated for Rabies?

@waz @Jungibaaz
Is he talking about his own history of his birth in refugee camp ?

Not everyone knows this.

Even muslims of these lands consider you i ferior beings. And no you have no business here, you are lucky that some pirs migrated from ME amd converted your Animist ancestors to Islam. You have your own race and religion, we have our own.

@waz @Jungibaaz
Is he talking about his own history of his birth in refugee camp ?

hmm. Now what happened? why changed ur voice tune ?

Not everyone knows this.

Wow this dirty swine, product of a leaked condom, home of STDs is looking down upon every race lol

Bro, I believe Indians can't be as filthy and as stinky as this piece of brothel shit is. I bet even RSS doesn't have filth like him in their ranks.

I always reply in civilized manner because fighting inline with Anons is shit.

I only have one problem, i dont respect cowards. :lol:

Chief Justice of India, T.S. Thakur
Screen%20Shot%202016-09-06%20at%207.06.29%20pm.png

I always reply in civilized manner because fighting inline with Anons is shit.

I only have one problem, i dont respect cowards. :lol:

You hate the cowards because they used a leaked condom and you're sorry for being born?
Were you thrown in a pile of garbage with cow poop after birth? Don't tell me a dog saved you and raised you to this state?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom