What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

There are not going to be any riots!!
PLEASEE!
There is not even a hint of it!
Muslim league and Hindu Mahasabha leaders are themselves giving very peaceful approaches!

India is not Pakistan!We don't like riots on every issue,we are mindful people.
:)

[B said:
Anonymous_Clown[/B];1169730The truth is, the Pakistani forumers on this page, including you, are all waiting and hoping that riots happen in India.

Generalizing an entire forum on the basis of nationality doesn't sound wise. Personally, i don't think there are going to be any riots. There is no such indication so far. Both sides should be sane enough to realize that this is not the final court. They will get a chance to appeal in a higher court. Anyways, i hope the court decides in favour of both, giving half land to each community and let em pray peacefully side by side.

Last edited:
Anyways, i hope the court decides in favour of both, giving half land to each community and let em pray peacefully side by side.

Me too...A temple facing east as is the tradition and a mosque facing west (as i guess is the tradition). Waiting ......................

This is an 150 years old issue. We cannot say that everything will be over within a day but ahead of the court's verdict I liked the moves of govts and people, both Hindus and Muslims.

Its true and proved by multiple excavations of the site by the ASI that there was temple there but we cannot quarrel on what has done 500 years back. Also religious intolerance is a fading issue. We have to move ahead and India is doing that.

Three judges...

30-allahabad-highcourt-judges.jpg

Sibghat Ullah Khan (Left) | Dharam Veer Sharma (Middle) | Sudhir Agarwal (Right)

Verdict is being delivered. so much noise nothing can be heard clearly

Sunni Waqf Case dismissed.

Last edited:
Indian members should avoid to analysis/interpret court's verdict as per HC orders.

Ayodhya verdict: Bollywood appeals for calm

ARV_BOLLYWOOD_1_260749f.jpg

Bollywood actors appeal to the people to maintain peace ahead of the court verdict on Ayodhya title suits, during a press conference in Mumbai last week.

The film fraternity in Mumbai has made a passionate appeal to the people in the country’s financial capital to exercise restraint and maintain calm in view of the Allahabad high court’s verdict in the Ayodhya title case scheduled to be delivered this afternoon.

The appeal, which has been published in a leading morning newspaper, referred the 1992—93 riots in the aftermath of the Babri mosque demolition and said Mumbai has been deeply wounded and scarred 18 years ago with the weapons of hate, and there is widespread fear that those weapons might be unleashed again, by one side or the other.

“We urge you not to let this succeed. We urge you not to let politics and politicians strike at your lives and your livelihood to serve their purposes. We urge you: don’t pick up that stone. Don’t let your blood boil listening to that rhetorical communal speech. And more importantly, when there is the opportunity to soothe nerves and help bring peace, don’t look away,” the appeal said.

“Because long after the first stone has been thrown, the first gash made, the first fire rages, long after the traders of hate go home, it is you, and us, who will be left to live with the debris of disaster. But, we know better, we will not let them do this,” it added.

On September 23, several film personalities like Ranbir Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Ajay Devgn, Priyanka Chopra and others had addressed a press conference at Mehboob studios urging fellow Mumbaikars and their fans in the rest of the country to maintain peace and communal harmony.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/article804556.ece?homepage=true

What you are hearing is not part of the court procedure. The lawyers of Hindu group are making a suo moto statement.

The statement will first be put on the web site before anyone else can make a statement on it. So dont believe what you are hearing for next 20 minutes..

Bravo to the Indian one-sided justice system. Hindus were favored once again.

According to Indian media the verdict has been given in favor of Hindu fanatics.

Sunni Waqf board's suite is dismissed

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Suite of nirmohi aakar is also dismissed

Lawyer of the Hindu Mahasabha is in the media room..

And pls no Indian member should say anything against the court's verdict or criticize it.

It has been given in favor of Hindus why would Indian majority of whom are Hindus will criticize it ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom